Chapter 5 x The Doctor and the Professor

"It's fine." Ash spoke to Dr. Fennel, who was now glaring at Juniper. Juniper felt bad for making her lover upset, but she couldn't help it. Poking fun at Ash was very risky, yet fun! Juniper resisted making another crack about Ash as the young man turned to kiss Anabal. She thought the young couple was cute. She knew that they were meant to be together and plus, they're already married! Juniper smiled at the two while Dr. Fennel hugged Juniper, forgetting her anger towards her.

"When are you guys getting hitched?" Ash asked the two women, making Juniper cackle loudly.

"I agree with Ash." Anabel spoke up. Dr. Fennel groaned. She wants Juniper to pop the question so badly, but she doesn't want to force Juniper into anything, even though she knows that Juniper thinks they're married in her head.

"Well, you know how it is Ash." Dr. Fennel spoke to Ash, who understood what Fennel was talking about. He nodded his head at Dr. Fennel.

"I know, but don't worry, Juniper knows how it goes. She may be insane, but she's nowhere near stupid." Ash reassures Dr. Fennel and the woman was still worried.

"I know that, but still. She's reckless." She comments on Juniper's behavior. Dr. Fennel couldn't believe Juniper non-caring behavior for herself and it was going to get her killed one day. That was the reason why Dr. Fennel was so worried. Juniper was a reckless woman in general, but after getting accused, it was like she didn't even care for her own safety. Anabel watched Dr. Fennel and Juniper as the two women started to have a lover's quarrel. She shook her head as she continued to watch them. Ash went back to Anabel.

"It's interesting, isn't it?" She asked him while Ash hugged her closer to him.

"Yeah, they're two polar opposites." Ash says, knowing the personality differences that the two have.