Chapter 12 x "I missed you."

As Anabel and Ash stared at each other, it made Anabel want to spill everything that she felt during that long week without Ash. "You crazy fool. When you rushed out so blindly, I got so mad at you. You rushed into danger and you almost died because of it." Anabel started to spill her heart out to Ash and Ash didn't dare interrupt her. "Your reckless actions were to protect protect us and Mom, but you didn't think about the consequences of your actions, did you?" Anabel asked Ash. Ash now knew understood that he had worried Anabel greatly and he regretted making her feel like that. 

"No, I wasn't thinking. I wasn't thinking that I could have died because of my stupid actions." Ash was honest with both himself and Anabel as he truly didn't think when he rushed. His first thought was danger was around. He immediately thought of protect his mother and Anabel and his kids. 

He knew that not thinking was his fatal flaw. He only think when it doesn't take too long. However, at the first sign of danger, he had no plan. He had just rushed into the fight, knowing that he had no plan to stop the enemy. He just wanted to kill all of them for daring to shoot near the house. He didn't think about the consequences of his actions because as he thought about it now, he really could have died and left Anabel as a brokenhearted widow, a depressed mother and two fatherless kids. His heart ached at that and he felt relief flow through him as he realized that he was lucky to even survive. He sighed in relief and he hugged Anabel close to him. "I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." He apologized repeatedly to Anabel and she understood that Ash wasn't thinking and that he hated that he didn't think about what had rushed blindly into. 

"I missed you." Anabel spoke her last sentence of her rant as she hugged Ash tighter. The two young people hugged each other like their lives depended on it and their lives did depend on the hug because they can't live without each other. Ash didn't want to live without Anabel and Anabel didn't want to live without Ash. They we're meant for each other and that's a fact.