Chapter 4 × Update on Calem

After Ash got over his cackling moment, he got serious. "So, Juniper, any news on Calem?" He asked.

Juniper cackled at his question. "That evil puny wimp is cursing you." Juniper answered him with a crazy grin. Ash frowned at her answer, but he knew that it was the truth. Calem hated him ever since he had total control of the gang, but now, he hates him even more. Ash simply sighed at Calem's hatred.

Anabel rubbed her stomach. "Ash, Calem is locked up. I'm sure he won't escape now." She tells Ash to calm him. Ash turned towards his pregnant wife.

"I know, but I can't be too sure of that. Calem is sneaky and that is what makes him very smart." Ash tells Anabel, embracing her. Anabel accepted the hug and she rubbed her stomach.

She still couldn't believe that they were going to bring in two children into the world. "It's amazing, isn't it?" Professor Juniper asked. Anabel gazed up at the insane professor with a small smile.

"Yes, it is." She answered the professor. Professor Juniper smirked at Doctor Fennel.

"What is it, Juniper?" Doctor Fennel asked the woman.

"I want to cook." She begged. Doctor Fennel immediately told her 'no'

"You are lethal in the kitchen." She tells the woman.

"But, Fennel." Juniper whimpered. And, the great Juniper can only to be brought down by her lover. Anabel thought. Ash chuckled at his wife's deadpan look.

"Don't look like that. You're killing me here." Ash tells Anabel, who turned to glare at him instead. Immediately, Ash stops his laughing.

"Either your laughing is going to kill you or I'm going to kill you." Anabel tells Ash, who started to sweat.

Professor Juniper cackled at Ash's scared expression. "The leader of the gang is a big bad man, but he's scared of his pregnant wife. Sucks to be you, Mr. Ketchum." She tells Ash, who merely shook his head sadly at her.

"I'm sorry about her." Doctor Fennel cut into the conversation.