Chapter 18;

*Phoebe's Point Of View.*

'What? Loki and I- We just- What?!' I was driving to work. I wasn't too sure of the event that just happened. Whether I imagined it all or not. It took me a little bit longer to get to work because I wasn't fully concentrating. My mind was all over the place.

The worry, panic and fear began to set in as I approached the silver sliding doors, holding S.H.I.E.L.D within.

'The more you worry, the more you'll act suspicious.'

I thought to myself as I walked through security checks and then entering fully, wandering off through the maze of corridors 'till I found the lab that Catherine, Bruce and Tony were in.

"Morning, Cat!" I said smiling, trying to act like my normal, perky self.

"Phoebe!" Catherine cried, beckoning me over to her desk. "How're you?" She asked, dropping some liquid into a petri disk, that caused a small powder to bubble and fizz from the reaction. I have no idea what it was all for, but it looked smart.

"Umm' I'm good!" I looked around, noticing that only Catherine was in yet again. "Hey where is everyone?" I asked. Catherine shrugged before looking up at me. "You and I are going for lunch. We need to discuss Lucas." She said, emphasising the 'Lucas' part, she clearly meant Loki. I nodded and looked at my watch, 9:15.

"I'm going to find Fury and see about my training. Wish me luck. Umm' meet you in the car park at twelve?" I grabbed my bag and walked to the door.

"Okay! see you there!" She called as I left.

"Now... Where the hell is Fury?" I thought to my self as I continued to wander down the corridors hoping to get lucky and find him in some control room. I stopped at my little room on the way to drop off my bag and soon after found Nick Fury walking towards the main meeting room. It probably has a more posh name, I just don't know it. Maybe it's like Mission allert Room 221b... Or that's just me hoping for some Sherlock love somewhere. I highly doubt Nick is a fan of Sherlock though... I can't imagine him going home every night and sitting infront of his telly with his Sherlock Box Sets, saying the script along with everyone on the screen.

"Agent. What can I do for you?" He asked- strangly friendly.

"Ur' I was wondering about my training... We were interrupted last time..." He nodded and looked at his watch.

"I have to go to weapons report for five minutes, You suit up and meet me in the training hall at ten hundred hours." And with that he walked off. I swear he put an extra dramatic flip into his long leather coat as he turned. Sassy Motherfucker.

I hurried off to the changing rooms and squeezed into my suit. I looked in the mirror of my locker, "Should I put my hair up?" I thought to myself, holding up my black and green hair above my head. I frowned and dropped it all. I decided to pin my fringe with a plait travelling down the middle of my parting down the the back of my head. I felt like the female version of Legolas. It looked pretty cool actually. With that done, I left. I walked through to the Training Hall and found a seat. It was empty in the room, and quite dark too. It was only 9:48 so I still had to wait here for twelve minutes. Luckily though, Tony had one of his handy little holograohic screens that do everything an Ipad could do so I was on that for a while. A few minutes before ten I put the device back where I found it and sat back on the chair near the edge if the dark, damp and rather cold room. Then Fury came in through the doors.

I smiled, trying to hide my nerves. Because I was nervous. Everyone would be. Nick Fury is a very intimidating person.

Nick looked over to me, nodded and flicked his hand, calling me over. I quickly did so and practically ran to the spot in front of him.