Chapter 11;

Chapter 11;

*Phoebe's Point Of View*

"Okay, let's not do that again, Please!" I felt myself begin to sway and I began to feel dizzy. It felt like I had drank 5 litres of lemonade then hung upside down on a spinning bar. Not a nice feeling. I put the bags down quickly and pulled my hands to my head, burrying my face in my palms, trying to calm the pounding head ache I knew I was about to get.

"Sorry," Loki swiftly put one arm benath my legs and the other around my back, before scooping me off and carrying me to the sofa. He put me down gently and chuckled slightly. "I forgot you are not yet used to Magic like mine."

"Yeah only a bit." I laughed and closed my eyes, Letting myself drift into a peaceful sleep, with Loki sat down near me. He had pulled out one of the books from the shelf and was sat reading it by my feet.

**

*Loki's Point Of View*

I stretched out my legs and sighed, pulling myself to my feet and replacing the book to the shelf I had taken it from. I looked down to Phoebe who was still deep in sleep. I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over her, trying my best to be silent.

I may be the God of Mischief and Lies, But that doesnt mean I can't pull a blanket over one of the only people I know that understands what I have done, and the reasons why I have done them. Even knowing that I am a monster, she still talks to me like a friend. Not like some poor slave back on Asgard who is forced to have a conversation with me, but is terrified from every breath I take.

I sighed, Stood up and walked towards the bags by the door filled with Clothes amd other items we had bought. I picked them up and pulled them to my room. I rested them all on the bed and began folding, hanging and putting things away neatly.

"I shouldn't be doing this kind of work. I am the rightful King Of Asgard!"

I thought as I finished off the clothes and grabbed all the empty bags. I screwed them up and threw them into the bin, proud that I didnt miss the shot, I strode back into the front room. I was greeted with a sleeping Phoebe, she had moved slightly, but was still asleap.

My attention was drawn to a black box shape next to her Television. There was wires from the back to the 'TV' and a wire that travelled towards some small black object that looked like it would fit in someones hands, connected from the front. I frowned and read the words on the side of the box.

"Xbox 360" I mumbled to myself, I put my hand out to touch it in curiosity but as I did a green light appeard and it seemed to somehow come alive. It made a noise as it lit up which caused Phoebe to stir and sit up. She immediatly started laughing before carrying on. A devilish grin flickered across her face and she leant in towards me.

"Oh no, That is tomorrow's lesson!"