School :D

-Dottie's P.O.V-
As Blaze and I walk to school a crowd starts forming and whispers are heard
"Isn't that the bully?"
"Why isn't he beating her up?"
"I never pictured those two together!"
I sigh and ignore them and make my way to Magix after wishing goodbye to Blaze.

"Hey Girls!" I say making my presence noticeable. They both
look up and then at each other sharing a smirk. I sit down at a desk and they sit beside me. "So... What's up with you and Blaze?" Raven asks.

"Guys it's nothing! We're just friends." I try explaining. "Sure..." Lili replies stretching out the R. I roll my eyes and class starts. We practice our powers and I sorta can control mine. I passed out while trying to use Lightning and Lili had to heal me but I sorta worked out? We attend history and nothing notable happens.
-Bell Rings-
We head over to lunch and find Melody chatting with Daniel. I hear a growl, as I turn my head I notice Lili growling and blushing. She's jealous but we calm her down before we approach the table.

"Hi Melody!" I greet. "O-Oh! Hi Girls!" She says a bit startled that we interrupted her conversation with Daniel. "Hi!" Daniel says excitedly. My Weenies, He's like a puppy!

We start talking and I lose interest in the conversation suddenly and glance around the room. My eyes meet with Blazes. We share a few seconds of staring (? I don't know the proper term) when I finally look away and back to the conversation. Suddenly, I get a text.
—————————
B = Blaze
D =Dottie
——-
B: Hey Dot, ward after school?
D: What does Ward mean?
B What Are You Doing
D: Oh! Nothing why?
B: I was wondering if I could come over!
D: Of course you can! Is your mom okay with it tho?
B: Of course Not! I'll just sneak out again.
D: 😐 Your so bad!
B: Hey! At least I'm not the one who commits child abuse! 😑
D: I guess....
B: Kay, we can work on HW or something?
D: Ya, Sure!
B: Sweet I'll walk you home.
D: Sounds like a plan! 😏
——————-
I look away from my phone and check the clock
-11:27-
Great! The bell will ring in 3 minutes! I can't wait to walk home with Blaze!
Wait a minute.... what am I saying?!
Am I.... falling for him?!
No.... I can't be!
Oh no..... What do I do?!