Kidnapped (AGAIN)

-3rd Person P.O.V-

Another two months passed, and it was April 18th.

The had walked to school and continued with their day.

-3:30-

School is now over, and Dottie was walking alone. When all of a sudden, a cloth is shoved into her mouth and she's dragged into a car. She slowly passed out.

After about 20 minutes, Dottie wakes up, her arms chained to the ceiling. Theirs a cloth around her mouth. As she looks around she notices "Emma", Raven, Tora, and Melody. In the same position she was in.

"Emma" is awake and trying to escape, while Raven, Tora, and Melody are still passed out.

-Dottie's P.O.V-

"Well, Well, Well..." A dark figure comes out of the shadow, revealing shirt green hair. They take off their hood to reveal a scar half way down her cheek and they have bright red eyes. Theirs an evil aura around them and their smiling evilly.

"For too long! I've been in the shadows. I was the "Backround Character", The "Spare Player" And most importantly... "The Second Placer."

They Say Walking back and forth. "If it weren't for her!" They then point to Tora. "My Stupid Sister... I would've gotten the recognition I deserve!" They yell, turning around.

  Melody and Tora then wake up, while Raven remains asleep. They had hit her out hard. Tora looks over at the figure and her eyes widen in horror, and surprise.

She mumbles into her cloth and her "Sister" Notices. "Good Morning Sis." She greets, in a "way too innocent" voice.

"Hmmmm... Now way to do with you girls... So many options." She grabs some sticky notes and write a word on each of us, taping it to our forehead.

Ravens was Knife

"Emma's" was Fight

Melody's was Chair

Mine was Witch

And Tora's Was Kill.

She then snapped her fingers and 4 Boys Appeared. They were wearing dark cloaks that covered their faces. They each had a red bracelet around their wrist.

She then assigned partners.

K = Melody

D = "Emma"

B = Me/Dottie

R = Raven

And Her Sister was taking Tora.
At that exact moment Raven woke up. She looked around startled and closed her eyes.

She then teleported across the room and hit the back of Tora Sisters Head. She unlocked "Emma" and Melody when the boys started attacking them. Melody tried her best but wasn't very good at self-defence. "Emma" punched B in the face and kicked R in the groin.

Melody then unlocked Tora and was about to unlock me when K held a knife to her throat.

"Nobody Move Or Else The Chick Gets It!" He yelled. We all turned to him and stayed in place. "Good... Now-" He was cut off my "Emma" teleporting on top of him.