Knocked Out?!

-3.r.d. Person-
-Morning-

The friends slowly started to wake up and gaze around. They noticed it was six am and got ready for school.

Once they were all ready, Blaze cooked pancakes and French toast w/ fruit. The finished and Rylan drove Dottie, Blaze and Tora while Lili drove, Daniel, Raven and Melody.

They all arrived at school at parted their separate ways.

"May the following students please come to the auditorium? Dorothy, Daniel, Lillian, Blaze, Melody, Tora, Rylan, Kai, And Ein. Thank you and have a good day."

They all headed to the auditorium. Then... everything went back. A scream was heard and they were all knocked out. Well... everyone except for one, singular person, or werewolf.

Now, you might be thinking it was Ein.

But You are wrong.

So, So Wrong.

-Dottie's P.O.V.-

I am awaken by the sound of crying, which belonged to Daniel. "Help..." His voice was breaking, and it sounded weak. It was as if he had given up on hope. I walk over and hug him.

He looks up with tears in his eyes. "H-How can you act-act like everything is alright?" He asked me. My heart broke... I finally realized.... Not even my positive attitude will fix this. It was all over for us.

"Well... Well... Well... Look who has finally woken up..." A familiar voice was heard.

We turned around to see a person with a mask on, including there mouth. They wore a black hood and black coat. They were smaller than the average size.

"You two don't understand what I've been through... all that torture... pain.... tears." It spoke, walking back and forth.

"I'm doing this because it's right!" It turned to us suddenly and looked over at Daniel.

There eyes weakened with sympathy but then turned back. "Are you upset little Daniel?" They asked leaning forward. I caught a glimpse of werewolf ears.

Daniel only nodded in response. "Well to bad!" It said. It then took off its coat only to reveal....

No....

Why Them?

Out of everyone them!

I trusted them...

I-I Can't because it's.....

Lili.