Disney Dance

-Don't Play Song Yet!-

-Dottie's P.O.V-

It was the night of our very first school dance! Melody, Lili, June, and I were getting ready and Raven was sitting on the bed watching us and giving advice when she could.

-3:57-

The boys were supposed to be here at 4:30 and we were doing our makeup. We weren't doing full on cosplay, but close enough! For example, Rylan wasn't wearing a fur suit... he was just wearing the clothes.

I looked at my friends to see if they were ready or not.
Lili has a purple dress, flower crown, hair extantions, and flats.

Melody had a blue bow with her hair down, a blue and white dress and flats.

June wore a flowing yellow dress, her hair in a bun and flats heels.

I was wearing a blue jumper? (I forgot what it was called) My hair is a ponytail with flats.

"Girls! Come down stairs! It's picture time!" We walked downstairs and My mom and June's were there. I looked over at Melody and she looked down. I looked over at Lili and she looked everyone else but at me. I guess I'll find out more about them soon?

-4:25-

After picture we're waiting at the top of the steps, ready for the boys when we hear a knock at the door. "Hello Boys! Before you see them I want to lay some rules..."

"1: They are in charge of the rules, what they say go. We trust them enough. Now,  First Movie... Tangled!"

Lili wakes downstairs and Daniel blushes. They take a picture and wait by the door.

"Beauty and the Beast!"

June walk down the stairs and Rylan blushes a deep red. They take their picture and wait beside Tangled

"The Little Mermaid!"

Melody walks down the stairs and Kai smirks. They take their picture and strand near the door, talking quietly.
"And last but not least, Aladdin!"

I walk down and see Blaze, in ruffed up clothing. We take our picture and Daniel opens the door to a Mini-Van, I LOVE IT!

Most people expect a limbo but at least we have a ride! We step into it and Rylan drives (Seeing as he's the only one with an actual drivers license). We get to the school and walk into the Gym. Now... they're hasn't been something I've been telling you dear reader. (The Forth wall is gone now)

Our group of friends (Beside Raven since she isn't here) have been practicing our singing. We're going to preform at this dance! Because... the Disney Dance actually has a singing contest where the winner/s wins a pizza party!

As soon as I heard about that I told them about it and... All of them refused... Until I mentioned the Pizza! Everyone was in then!

Anyway, We spend the night from slow-dancing to actually having fun! Until this comes over the speaker

"The singing contest is starting soon, please enter the group name"