Mistletoe

-Dottie's P.O.V-

I wake up early morning and look out my window to see... SNOW! Oh my weenie, I LOVE SNOW!

I run down the stairs yelling "Snow! Snow! Snow!" In which I ALMOST tripped over my mom!

I hear a knock at the door, so I go to answer it! Their, in the freezing cold... I find Blaze with out a coat. I gasp. "Blaze! You must be cold! Come in!" And I pull him in. My mom walks out with pancakes and almost drops them when she sees Blaze!

"Oh My! You must be freezing! Don't worry, I'll find you a a coat!" And runs off, AFTER setting the pancakes on the table. "So, You ready for school?" I ask. "Schools Cancelled For the week!" He replies happily. I then get a text from my Besties!

————-
L= Lili
D= Dottie
M= Melody
R= Raven
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
L= THERES FRIDKRND FBD SNOW!
R= I KNOW!
M= Uhhh... I like Snow but I'm not THAT excited!
D= JEBSKWJV):)3&$3!3!hdbbv*]>\?}>|HEBE SKEJEBKEEHVE ENEUD EVE HOWSSA SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
L= Do You Guys Wanna Go Skating?!
R= I'm Down!
M= Sure!
D= YES! Is it O.K If I invite Blaze? He's literally right next to me!
L= Ye! I'll ask Rylan and Daniel If They wanna come!
D= Sounds Like a plan!
R= Ya!
M= Does 12:00 P.M. Work For you guys?
L= Sure!
R= Yep!
D= YESSSSSS SEE YOU BESTIES THERE!
-Dottie Has Left The Chat-
-Raven Has Left The Chat-
M= Well... Here we go again!
L= You know it!
-Melody Has Left The Chat-
-Lili Has Left The Chat-
——————
"Hey Blaze?" I nudge him. "Yes?" He asks. "Do you wanna go skating?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. "Duh!" He answers. "Yay!" I squeal

All Of a sudden my mom comes back with a red winter coat, the hood has Puppy Ear Holes Sewn On to it! He blushes but takes it, muttering a thank you.

We eat pancakes and decorate the home!

-11:45-

"Hey Blaze?" I ask.

"Uhh-Uhh?"

"Shouldn't we be heading there?"

"Oh Yeah, Let's Go!"

I put on my winter coat, also has Puppy ears  cut out for them. We walk to the skating rink (I just wrote beach instead of Skating Rink xD) to find Lili and Someone Else talking.

That person had a pastel pink coat, black glasses, and white cat ears and tail.

"Oh, Hi Dottie!" Lili greets, when she notices my presence. The White Cat eared girl was standing behind her, hiding almost. "This is Tora! She's really sweet. Tora, this is Dottie!" She introduces us to each other. "Hi Tora!" I stuck out my hand and she awkwardly shook it.

She kept glancing at Blaze, Who was towering behind me. "Woah, Not Gonna Introduce me? Rude." He looks away in disbelief. "Sorry! Tora, Blaze, Blaze, Tora!" I say. Blaze and Tora then shake hands.

After a few minutes of chatting and getting to know her, I spot Daniel, Rylan, Melody and Raven walking over. "Hi Everyone! This is Tora! Tora, from left to Right, Raven, Melody, Daniel, Rylan." I introduce.

She gives a small wave back to them.

-3:30-