Our First Dance...

-Before We began I just want to say that in my school we have a few different dances: Start of school dance, Halloween dance, Valentine's Day dance, and Prom (A.K.A: End of the year). So I'm just going off of my school's dance schedule thing :)-

-Dottie's P.O.V.-

I wake up, stretch, go to get out of bed and then feel a hand... I look down and see and unconscious Blaze. I smile and Press his nose.

"DID. YOU. JUST. BOOP. MY. NOSE?!" He asks waking up. I giggle in response. I check my phone: 7:21. "I'm going to take a shower." I say, and he nods in response.

-7:26-

I walk out of the bathroom, towel around my body and in my hair when my eyes meet the back of a shirtless Blaze. I immediately Blush and look away. "U-Uh.. B-Blaze?" I ask trying not to Blush more. I failed.

He look over at me and he blushes too. "O-Oh S-Sorry." He apologies stuttering. He makes his way past me and goes to shower. While he's doing that I style my hair and put on my uniform. I turn around and see Blaze....... I.N J.U.S.T. A. T.O.W.E.L

I look away while he changes and waves his fingers through his curly red hair. I put his spare clothes and mine in the laundry room and head downstairs. Where pancakes were awaiting us!

Me and Blaze sit down at the table where a note is left: 'I'm Going On a Business Trip For Work For 3 days I love you Sweetie!'

I show Blaze the note and his eyes light up. My mom might've scared him a bit.....

He stacks a pancake and uses a tiny bit of syrup. A pancake. A singular pancake.

"Uh... Blaze?" I ask. "Hmm?" He asks. "You can have more than one and use can use more syrup." I assure him. He smiles at me. His smile is so pure and wholesome. It lights me up inside.

We finish our breakfast and catch the bus. We would have walked but I don't want to risk it with Mom out of town!

-At School-

Blaze and I walk down the hallways. For First period he had Math and I had Magix, both down the same hallway. I'm glancing around when my eyes lock on something so cool that my whole being stops. I put my hand before Blaze's chest to stop him.

I ussure him over to look at the poster that had caught my attention. "Disney Themed Dance" It states. "Oh My God!" I squeal. "Imagine how cool it would be!" I continue to mock over the poster. He looks over at me and glanced back, almost as if he was thinking about something?

-Bell Rings-

I head into Magix Class and sit next to Lili and Raven. "Yo!" I say greeting them. "Hi!" Raven greets back. "H-Hi!" Lili says. A past blush is hinted on her cheeks. "So... The Disney Dance-" I say before being cut off my squealing. That squealing was coming from Lili. "I can't wait!" She squeals (I feel Like I used the word squeal/Squealing to much :p)

I look over at her with a smug look on my face. "Are you and Daniel going?" I ask smugly. She immediately goes the reddest shade of red I've ever seen. "W-What?!" She asks stuttering.
"Hello Class! Are you all ready for today's lesson?" Our teacher interrupts. Lili looks relieved But I'm mad I didn't get any more questions in!