Staying The Night

Tw: Eating Disorders, Cutting. If you are in a place that doesn't feel comfortable, are starving yourself, or hurting your self on purpose, please talk to a trusted adult or friend. It is NOT ok because they're so many amazing people in your life who care about you and if not.... Message me :).
You are important and special and if somebody tries to throw you down get back up because you are worth it! Remember I'm  always a message away :D

——————————-

-Dottie's P.O.V.-
After school Blaze and I meet up at the front entrance. "Hey, Dot!" Blaze happily says. "When did you start calling me dot?" I giggle. Blaze's face starts to form a small blush but it quickly fades. "S-Sorry!" He nervously apologizes. "It's fine! I like the name: It's cute!" I reassure him. "Oh ok!" He says still a bit nervous. "Before we go and I need to go to the washroom!" I say.

As I head into the girls washroom I check the stalls. The cost is clear. I pull up my sweater sleeves (Ima make her wear a sweater or jacket with her uniform.)
To reveal cuts. I've always felt depressed ever since the Bullying started, it's just a That other people are more important than me. I pull out a blade and cut my arms. I was feeling a lot of stress and cutting helps me sooth the pain of reality.

-3:47-

It's been a few minutes and I walk out
"You ready to go?" He asks me.
"Yep! Of course!" I answer.
We start walking towards my home and right as we reach the park Blaze grabs my arm pulls me behind the tree and rolls up my sleeve.

I start crying.

"D-Dottie.... Why?"

More Crying

"Please! Answer me!"

............

"I'm sorry Blaze... I can't help it..."

"Dottie..... Please, don't leave me in this awful world alone...."

"Blaze-"

Blaze pulls me into a hug and I cry into his shoulder. His hand lifts my chin up and he kisses my cheek. He mumbles something that I can't hear.

-Blaze's P.O.V-

"My beautiful princess" I mumble.

"Dottie... You mean so much to me, your the best friend I've ever had, please don't leave me." I say trying not to cry.

She buries her head into my shoulder and we stay there for a couple of minutes. It's nice and silent. Not the awkward kind but more of... the relaxing kind.

-4:00-

It's been a couple minutes and Dottie fell asleep on my shoulder, I didn't want to wake her up so I slowly reach for the phone. I know it's an invasion of privacy but what if it's important?

—————————-

Momma ♥️~ Sweetie Where are you? I swear if that boy did anything ima kick his but!
Princess👑~ This is Blaze, she fell asleep so I was wondering if I could carry her there?
Momma♥️~ Oh uh ignore what I said and that would be fine as long as you don't try anything!
Princess 👑~ I won't ma'am!
—————————-

I pick up Dottie bridal
Style and reach her home.
I ring the doorbell:
Ding Dong

Her mom opens the door and welcomes me
In. I walk up the stairs and set her on her bed. I set next to her twirling her hair.

-4:56-

-Dottie's P.O.V-

I wake up confused, what the? Weren't Blaze and I just at the tree? I look beside me to see Blaze on his phone.
"Uh... Hi Blaze." I say awkwardly slowly getting up. "Oh! Hey Dottie, nice to see your awake!" He says. Hmm I guess I must've fell asleep. I go into my bathroom and look for my blades. I stop in the mirror and examine myself. I'm so fat. I could stand to lose a few pounds. I weigh myself. 50 pounds?! I weigh so much! After about 2 minutes I go out to see Blaze smiling holding a bag labeled 'Not Dottie's'
"Looking for these?" He asks.

I sigh, he's only doing what's best for me after all.
"Sweetie! Supper's Ready!"
Me and Blaze walk downstairs.
I wasn't looking forward to Supper. I'll probably eat as little as I can and then throw up.

We sit down at the table to find a roasted chicken, vegetables, and mashed potatoes waiting for us.

I have a small helping of vegetables and a few mashed potato's. I'm so hungry. I eat it and go to the washroom to erase it. It burns but it's worth it to stay skinny.

-6:00 P.M.-

-Blaze's P.O.V.-

After supper she changes into her PJS while I go to the washroom. As I walk out I see that she's wearing faded purple shorts and a white tank top. I stare at her while she looks down blushing. She's so beautiful.... I love everything about her, her personality, her hair, her eyes, her actually smile: Not a fake one.

Since she has bunk beds we slept in the same room, me getting the bottom and her getting the top.... seeing as I was most likely to fall through the bed.

-12:00 A.M.-

I wake up to hear crying that I recognize to be Dottie's. Just the thought of her crying makes my heart break into itty bitty tiny pieces. She climbs down the ladder and looks over to me. I sit up. "What's wrong Dot?" I ask. "O-Oh! Sorry if I woke you... I had a nightmare..." She answers. Her whole body is shaking and I reach out my arms, offering a hug. She runs into my arms and we stay like that for a bit. We end up cuddling and falling asleep. Boy, Is her Mom going to be angry!

———————-
This chapter took a unexpectedly long time to make but I finally made it! I'm uploading this at 1 A.M. I tried to make this cute and also dark but I think I failed at it.. Idk! Tell me what you think of this book in the comments!
1000 Words!