"Emma" Chapter 17

-3RD Person-

It's been a few months since Lillian has... disappeared, and everyone is still a little bit shaken. They had all deeply cared about Lili, especially Daniel.

His Heart Was Still Broken, And Their Really Was No Hope. He understood it was for the the better good, but he just couldn't stand the thought of living without her.

It's was a Thursday at school when Daniel met someone he never expected to see... ever again.

-Daniel's P.O.V.-

I was walking down the halls when I bump into a small, purple haired werewolf. I helped her up. "I'm so Sorry! My name is Emma!" She introduced. "U-Uh, Daniel." I stutter, shaking her hand. I hadn't felt this way since Lili was still alive. She looked up at me.

"Of course I know your name you big good!" She hugs me. Something about the way she said that seemed familiar...

"D-Don't you remember me?" She asks looking up.

I shake my head no and she playfully punches my arm. It's funny how she's acted like we've known each other all our life when we literally JUST met.

"Oh Daniel... Can't you see the string." She asks, tilting her head to the side.

I look down and theirs a red string attached to my pinky, as is hers. She explained the "Red String Theory" to me.

"The Red String Theory is where once you meet your soulmate or have seen them, a red string will be attached to your pinky's. Others cannot see the string, not feel it. The string will ONLY get off, when your soulmate dies." She explains.

Hmm... I had the same string with Lili now that I think about it... but it didn't die off? I look down when I realize something.

"Well... Now You Remember Me!" She smiles.

I hug her tight. "Don't you dare ever leave us again!" I say. "I won't..." She whispers. "But please don't tell anyone I'm Lili." She begs. "Why?" I ask, curios. "Please, just don't! It'll be our little secret!" She smiles mischievously.
"Ok." I smirk.

Me and "Emma" Make our way to our class, History. HOW EXCITING! Not. I'm so happy that my love has come back. I don't know what I would've done without her.