Kidnapped?! PT.2

-Lili's P.O.V-

They don't get it! I'm doing this because it's right. They'll hate me for it but I have to!

I reveal myself and Dottie and Daniel looked shocked and heartbroken. I wasn't surprised but my heart cracked. I had betrayed them but it was for the better good.

They won't remember all of this after anyway. So what's the point? I'm not a villain, and you can't tell me otherwise!

"C'mere Daniel! Come and see your friend Lili." I call out. He... unwillingly walks to the edge of the cell there trapped in. I grab him by his collar and bring him to my lab. Nobody knows about it... and I doubt they ever will.

I throw him on the bed and he watched me mix potions. I'm looking for something... something sharp... like a knife! Oh! There's one.

I slowly grave the shiny knife down my arm, it cutting into the skin and the blood starts to deep through my sleeves.
He watched me the entire time... horrified.

I then turn to him. "Hold out your arm." I demand, and he follows through. He sticks out his arm and squeezes his eyes. Knowing what's to come.

I slowly drag the knife a few inches down his arm, the blood gushing out. His skin breaks and he opens his eyes. I can see the pain and the stinging visible into him.

I know it must hurt... but I've done this to everyone so far. Blaze and Raven tried to fight me... but I knew that I would win in the end. And so I did.

This is best for them.

I then, quickly poor a purple liquid over my and Daniels cuts and put bandages on them. Daniels face starts to turn a sickly colour and he passes out. I lay him on my spare bed and head to get Dottie.

I'm running out of time so I grab her arm and rush her to my room. Daniel is clearly visible... but I don't have time to worry about him.

I proceeded to cut my arm... the blood rushing out. And cut hers, now, I won't deny  that I love seeing the Pain on their faces but that's not why I'm doing this. I'll tell you more about it later.

I pour a red liquid on my And Dottie's Cut and she faints. I throw all the bodies in my car and drive to my home, setting them in their beds so they think they just woke up.

Now... please don't tell anyone I did that. It was extremely evil... but I have a purpose. I don't hate my friends... but they needed them.

I leave them a note with a picture of me smiling. I hope it explained things enough. After all... that little dungeon skit was the last they'll ever see of me.

I want to say Goodbye to the reader. So I have asked the author and I AM allowed to write a goodbye! I loved you so much! And Yes... I have loved Daniel and always will. I am so sad that I'm gone. But you'll find out why soon! I have erased every part of me from existence. I was erasing their memories. Goodbye! And... Tell my friends I'll miss them

-Dottie's P.O.V-

I wake up in %G}7P]'s home and go downstairs... where we have breakfast. Before we sit down we see a note at the table.

Dear Friends,
You may not remember me... in which case my plan would have worked. Listen... There are dangerous people out there... and their mission was to kill me. I didn't tell any of you in case you would worry. So I kept it a secret. By the time you are reading this... I will be Uh... Gone. You are all invited to my funeral tomorrow. I have my will printed out.
I love you all!
Signed, Lillian.

Wait... I remember her. She was my friend, And Daniel soon to be girlfriend. And... Well never see her again. Daniels gonna be heartbroken.

I don't want this to happen. I don't want this... I care about my friends deeply. And one of them is just gone. She's disappeared... Or... Dead.
I guess tomorrow will be the funeral... Whether we want it to be or not.