5 ; the beach?? umm?? ;

deku scrub:
come to the beach w us today

i will kermit
no

deku scrub
😖😖😣

deku scrub:
why not

i will kermit:
shkshk

i will kermit:
puszy

i will kermit:
thats why b

deku scrub:
that is not a valid answer

i will kermit:
suck it

deku scrub:
kacchan & todoroki will be there

road work ahead—:
what time r u goin?

deku scrub:
thats what i thought

at the beach now bc i'm lazy and don't care for writing about car rides. why does this even matter?? nvm . they're at the beach bc author magic- time to move on with our "lives".

"hey y/n! glad you could make it!" midoriya winked at his friend as they walked over to the group in their suit.

they waved their hand up and down at the mossy boy, "yeah, yeah."

suddenly, a wild todoroki (not endeavour, i promise lol) came over to the duo, a stoic expression on his face. "good afternoon, midoriya."

"hello todoroki!"

y/n looked over at the half-and-half boyo before looking back over at the fanboyo and nodded subtly. "ship."

"nsxiowjdBDJSSK," midoriya exclaimed, covering his red face with his hands as y/n smirked.

todoroki stared at his two classmates for a second before sighing. "what have you gotten me into, midoriya?"

"its called a fandom—" midoriya slapped his hand over y/n's mouth before they could continue, laughing sheepishly at the confused todo.

y/n licked his hand.

"DUDE!" midoriya screeched while shaking his hand furiously and running around in circles around his present friends. "YOU NASTY."

y/n laughed wholeheartedly before giving him a knowing glance. "I know."

"OH MY MNXSKSJX—"

—————————————

i honestly wrote this chapter just to have an excuse to make them go to the beach and for y/n to get to be more... how do i put this...

weird
their self
uhmm...

yeah, idk

sksks bye