57 ; go bake ;

"Toga, y/n, get the supplies."

"Are you sure that's what he said?" Toga asked, groaning at y/n's subtle nod. "Why do they always make us run the errands? We don't even participate in their stupid baking competitions."

"Well, that's probably why, you egg."

"Wait— slow down you long-legged goblin!"

Y/n and Toga arrived at the store, collecting the biggest bags of flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, eggs, milk, etc. that they could find. They paid and left, struggling to carry everything back to the LoV headquarters.

"Hey, would you like some help?"

Y/n and Toga looked at the source of the voice, spotting a red-head standing a bit further down the sidewalk.

"Y-y/n?" He mumbled, freezing in his steps.

Y/n smiled at him in response. "Ah, no thank you, sir. Have a great day!"

A voice inside y/n's head kept saying a... name that they could not recognise.

Kirishima?

They got back to LoV and hauled (haha overhaul) all the ingredients inside.

"I WILL DEFEAT YOU, CRUSTY-MAN!"

"YOU THINK WRONG, BACON! FOr I WILL BE THE VICTOR!" Tomura yelled back to Dabi, inching towards Kurogiri. "Make mine, will you? With you, for sure I'll win."

"Okay."

It was a perilous battle. Egg shells and bags of various white powders flying across the room, displaying the snow of a frost-bitten winter long ago.

"Ha! I win!"

"Twice and Mr. Compress win!"

"nO KAREN WHoS SIDE ARE YOU ON?!!—"

————

and thanks sis (-nyreareh- for this whole plot line and chloethelittlebean for the idea of Kirishima being in this chapter)

hey guys thanks for 100k reads oof