15 ; oof y/n's finna die rip ;

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Y/n exclaimed, running around in circles away from the man with a black hood around the park, (Name) chasing both of them like they were playing a deadly game of tag.

"MIDORIYA— FLIPPIG— CALL 911 MKAY HUN?"

"r-RIGHT!"

"RUUUUN YOU SLOW SQUID-BASE MISO ON STEROIDS!!!" (Name) screamed at the top of her lungs.

"(NAME) WHAT DO THEY TEACH YOU IN PRIMARY SCHOOL—?!"

Tomura ended up reaching y/n for a lil drama llama, yeah?
yeah.

"OoOOOOH HECK YOU GOT ME."

He simply grabbed the teen's neck with five fingers, watching as their skin slowly began to flake off as warm blood ran through Tomura's fingers e w.

Suddenly, Green Shrek Man with muscles smaller than Hulk's by 1,000% punches Mr. Handman— please don't disintegrate me; bum bum bum bum— because plot twist.

"Gah," he screamed.

Y/n smirked and flipped the handyman over their shoulder, thankful for all the episodes of Covert Affairs and Criminal Minds they binge watched over the school year.

He "oofed" and got taken away by the police.

(Name) ate her ice cream off of the ground.
DI S GUS T ING-

"Hey Mido I need more soaps."

"You don't wash your hands. I'm-????"

"Oof. You right. I just wanted a better way to wrap up this chapter."

"What the crap is wrong with you?"

(Name) screamed, "LIGMA-!"

"SHUT UP YOU SHSJSKKS!!"

"NO U"