70; thursday (part 1); hero training day 1

"You little egg."

"Yeah. Love you too, Aizawa."

Aizawa sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I legit said to not pick me."

Y/n smirked and tilted their head. "What can I say, I've always been a rule-bender."

"Whatever. As long as you're here I may as well teach you some hero stuff."

"Thanks."

"First off you," he began, disappearing on the spot. Y/n looked around in shock before a breath went down their beck. "Never let the enemy get behind you."

Y/n shrieked and jumped back a couple feet. "YOu frikin scared me."

"That's why it's best to get the upper hand and strike while the enemy is distracted. Try talking to them, but strike before you finish a sentence. That's what they're least expecting."

Y/n nodded. "So basically, I'm really hungry." Aizawa sweat-dropped. "Ramen sounds pretty good, but I haven't found," and Y/n was gone.

"Boo!"

Aizawa turned around slowly, giving his student a freaky smile. "You learn fast."

"What can I say," they shrugged. "I'm a natural."

"How about we start working on your quirk now?"

Y/n froze but began fidgeting with their fingers. "Yeah, you see.. my quirk is actually One for All. All Might gave it to me."

"Not possible." Aizawa slipped down into a more comfortable position on the ground. "He was only supposed to give it to one person, and he chose Midoriya. He's not a rule breaker."

"Then... what does that mean?"

"You don't even know what your own quirk is, but it must affect you and the people around you. What are your parent's quirks?"

"My mom's quirk is called dreamer. It allows the user to manipulate what people see in their dreams and how long they last and such. I never met my father."

He hummed. "Perhaps your quirk has to do with manipulating reality or visions. Why don't you try to make your best friend appear."

"Uhh which one?"

Aizawa sighed. "How about Midoriya? That way, if this doesn't work right, we can tell him what's going on."

"What do you mean... "doesn't work right"?"

"Just get on with it."

"Fine."

Y/n closed their eyes and focused.

"Uh.. what am I doing here..?"

Y/n opened their eyes to see Midoriya. Y/n shrieked at their close proximity and he disappeared.

"Illusions?" Aizawa questioned to himself. "Interesting."

"Hey, uh, I'm going to head home. It's been a long day."

"Good idea. See you tomorrow, Y/n."

"Later, Mr. Aizawa. See ya."

Hdjgdhwg i dont know how to feel about my writing style. it seems weird or off or something jajs