Intro

Hi! I know this intro is really really boring but trust me, this story gets much better! So please read on to hep me get a lot of votes!

Hi, I'm Elsa Arendelle. I am 24 years old and live with my sister Anna and her pet snowman Olaf. We live in a very large house in Form five. There are five Forms and of coarse, the Top Form. I honestly don't mind living here in form five considering how wealthy our form is. Obviously there are other wealthy forms but not all forms are as lucky.

Each had a different power, such as each of our forms has. My form has ice and wind, form four has earth, three has water, two has sunlight, one has evil and finally the top form has power over all districts because they have the special power of belief. If the top district stops believing in us we disappear! So they have ultimate power.

But, it has not always been this way. Along time ago, before I was born. There was a fight between six friends. They would've always laugh and talk to each other and they were like this for many years until one day. They all had an argument over who was stronger than the rest. One boy said he was the strongest, the rest said he should prove it. He started using his power to freeze the ground and make a living creature out of his snow. But then another boy, shot smoke into his creations and the boy with the ice powers couldn't see. This boy was not evil he had the power of sight. A fought broke out and it continued until all the friends were in it. Suddenly an old woman walked into the middle of all of them. She said stop fighting or I will curse this land and all who are born after this date will have powers such as you but, the one of you six who is the strongest will lose their power forever, including those who are born after you. The friends didn't listen so she set the curse. Only to be broken by one of each power befriending one another unless the curse is not wished to be broken. And I guess my ancestor was the boy with the ice powers who was blinded. I assume the top form was the boy with the power of sight. But I guess they still sort of have their power but it's not the same.

Anyway, today I went to my school and I learned the usual "how to build a snowman", "make sure his head isn't too heavy", blah blah blah, boringness from class and was super excited to get home to see Anna. She's practically my best friend in the form and I love that she's my sister! So I went home and saw Olaf sitting waiting at the door.

"Hi Elsa!" He said to me.

Olaf where's Anna? I asked.

"She's not home yet" he said while scratching his head with his three twig fingers.

Anna usually gets home first! What if she's in trouble! Or maybe she's just staying late to help clean up after class or she walked a friend home. I guess it's nothing to worry about. So I decide to get a juice box and go see what's on tv. I flick on the tv and it's a news break. I see President. Mickey with his wife Minnie on the screen. Ugh what is 'important' now?

"I am excited to say this is the 51st annual Big Five Games and I am happy to announce that they will be held this Friday!" He exclaims in his annoying voice. I almost spit out my juice! Anna is still old enough to be drawn at the collection! It's ok Elsa calm down she only has a couple ballots.

Every year there is this stupid thing called the Big Five Games that is held to bring down the population in the forms and bring up the service in the top form. Each year they pick one boy and one girl from the ages 10-25 for the games from each form. Basically you fight until there is only one person left. But two from the same district can both be winners and go home together. If you die you are brought up to the top form and they put a drug in you. It brings you back to life but you can no longer speak, eat, drink or control yourself. You become a servant and you lose all your powers because you can't believe you had them anymore because of the drug.

I can't believe it's this friday! Okay...I need to calm down, it's only Tuesday, that's lots of time....I hope! I turn of the tv and look at the clock: 5:12! Anna should be home by now! Where is she? I run outside to the school. There is no sign of her! I rush to the 'ice price' grocery store, I run in and find her counting change for a loaf of bread! I rush to her.

Anna.....what....are you......doing here......at...this time!? I forced out, panting between breaths.

"I was getting some bread for dinner" she said effortlessly.

Next time...tell me first...before you do....something like this...ok? I said, catching my breath a bit more.I can't believe she'd do this! I walk home and go upstairs to my room, my door is white with dark blue snowflakes on it. I like that design. I turn the knob and lie down in bed. I fall asleep.