Chapter 13

I wake up to the sound of Ruby's voice on the intercom.

"Everybody wake up and prepare yourselves for the Top Form! we will be arriving in approximately four hours."

I then get up out of my bed and walk to my drawer for my outfit. My Ice Queen outfit is still sitting in the drawer but the ball gown that Jack saw me in is gone.

I look around the room for it, trying to remember where I took it off.

It's not in my room so instead I put on a grey crop top with icy blue pants printed with snowflakes. I do my hair in its signature French braid down the left shoulder and slip on some grey flats.

I walk out of my room to find Jack hitting his knuckles on my forehead.

Ow! I say out loud.

"Oops! Sorry Elsie! I was just going to nock on your door but you opened it....and....sorry!" Jack says, his face turning pink.

It's ok, so what did you want?

"Oh! I was going to ask if you knew where my blue hoodie and brown pants were."

You have missing clothes too? I ask.

"Too? You're missing clothes?

Yeah my ice ball gown that I made is gone.

"Oh, um, I'm sure they're just in the wash or something."

Ok..well I guess we should go to breakfast now.

"Yeah, let's go." We walk side by side to breakfast. We enter the room and see only ice man and Ruby sitting at either ends of a small square table eating I don't know what.

We sit down and the leftover spots and I grab what seems to be an apple of some sort. I bite into it and the taste is awful! I actually spit it into a napkin.

Ruby then asks why I took a bite of her hat. Ew!

"T-that was your hat!" I say but it wasn't my voice, I look over at Jack and he's also holding what seems to be an apple but apparently Ruby's hat. With a bite taken out of it.

"Yes now give them back!" I look at her outfit and realize her whole outfit looks like a bunch of apples. Who would want to wear an apple dress!?! Ew!

I'm no longer hungry. I say, after eating somebody's hat I don't know who would.

"Me either" Jack says.

We both get up and go back to are rooms and I decide to sit on my bed and form some snowflakes. I love doing this, the snowflakes kind of glisten a brilliant icy blue when I use my magic.

Then I hear a freezing sound, like the sound when glass is freezing up. I look over to my window to find Jack frosting up the window and writing the words:

"Meet me outside." So since I have nothing better to do I walk over to a door and open it.

I step out but then remember we're on a train in the mountains.

I fall off the train and keep falling down the mountains. I hit a few rocks and boulders and I can feel a cut down my back and leg.

I begin to scream jacks name.

Jack! Jack! Help me!

I hear a faint "Elsie?"

Yes! Jack! Help! I'm falling! Ahhhhhh!

"Elsa!" I hear him yell

I look down and I am really close to the bottom.

I keep getting closer and closer, soon I am about to reach the bottom.

I close my eyes tight and stop screaming. I hit the back of my head right before I am at the bottom. Everything is black.

All I remember is somebody picking me up and floating back up to the train.

Everything is black.

There is only darkness.

I hear a faint beeping noise.

My head has a terrible pain.

I begin to see shadows.

I open both of my eyes.

My vision becomes clearer.

I make out someone looking at me from above.

My vision is clear now, and there sits...