Chapter 12

"ELSA!" "Elsa wake up!"

W-wha- what's going on? I mumbled

"Elsa?" I can't tell who it is.

Who is it? I ask.

"Elsa, it's Jack."

Oh. Ok. Why are you in my room?

"You were having a nightmare. And screaming my name. And freezing the whole train cart...so I kind of had to be in here."

Oh..oops..

"That's fine. So what was your nightmare about?"

I don't want to talk about it.

"Why not?"

I just don't! Now can you go back to your room please?

"O-okay Elsa. Night" his face saddens and he lowers his head..

Goodnight. I say, kind of ticked off. He then walks out of my room and closes the door.

Was I really screaming Jacks name in my sleep? Oh thank god that was just a nightmare. What if it was real though? Well probably not, I don't know if Jack would do that to me. Plus I would be able to scream. Oh well. I'll just get back to sleep.

I lay down. The clock says 2:56 am.

I lay in bed for what seems like forever. I look at the clock and it says 3:27 am.

Ugh! Why can't I sleep?

Then I begin to think about the look on jacks face after I snapped at him. He looked so sad.

Something pops into my head. Jack didn't call me Elsie, he called me Elsa! I like Elsie. It sounds cute. What am I saying?!?

For some reason I get out of bed. Well I can't sleep anyway. And I walk over to jacks room and slowly open the door.

Jack? I whisper.

"Yeah Elsa?"

Why didn't you call me Elsie in my room or just now?

"Oh ummm. I don't know...I guess I forgot about it. I thought you didn't like me calling you that."

No! I like it when you call me that! Uh-I mean-uhh if you want to...I like the name...it's...nice. Great cover Elsa! *mental face palm*

"O-okay. Is that all you came in my room for?"

Uhh-No! I... I wanted to ask...do you have a staff? At home or here? Like, a tall one, that's curved at the end? With ice designs?

"Um, no. Where would you get that idea?" Jack says with a look of confusion.

Okay, well night Jack.

"Goodnight Elsie." I actually giggle a little under my breath. I walk out of his room and back into mine. Since I can't sleep I decide to make some clothes.

I wave my hands and start to form a ball gown. It's and icy blue, it's tight at the chest and puffs out at my waist. I add some small ice blue flats and my signature snowflake to the back. I make another ice queen mask to match. This will be great for a party or something,

I start to form another but I love the first dress so much I decide to try it on.i put on the gown, flats and mask, I decide to add a small anklet since the dress stops at my knees, I add a small snowflake charm to it. I braid my hair into a French braid down my left shoulder.

I walk over to the tall mirror so I can see myself. The dress is gorgeous.

"Wow." I spin around to see the person who said it since I couldn't see the doorway in the mirror.

There stands Jack with a huge smile and his eyes wide

What do I have something on my face? I say since he's staring at me.

"N-no, your just, beautiful."

Did you just say I'm beautiful?

"Umm, maybe?" He says with both his hands in the air.

Well, thanks. Do you like my outfit?

"Yes! I mean uh, yeah where'd you get it?"

I made it Jack, I didn't buy it anywhere.

"Wow."

Ok.. So anyway, why are you in my room?

"Oh! Um, I was just gonna ask....where all the blue light was coming from." What blue light? Oh, I know.

Oh you mean this. I wave my hand and create a small snowflake in my hands.

"Woah." Jack says.

Thanks? I hand him the snowflake.

Here, you can have it.

"Uh, thanks Elsie! Well, um, goodnight!" Jack says while walking backwards. He's still staring at me.

Um, bye Jack.

"B-bye Elsie." He sort of stumbles into the door from not watching where he's going. I laugh a little at him.

"Oops, bye." He says, his face turning red.

I then take off the outfit and go back to bed and fall asleep in an instant.