Chapter 1

I wake up hearing my stomach growl in pain. Oh no I didn't eat dinner! I wonder if Anna got home ok?

ANNA!!!! I scream, to see if she's home.

"I'm downstairs Elsa!" She shouts back. I rush down stairs, still in my outfit from yesterday. A light blue jacket and deep blue leggings with my favourite black boots that have a snowflake on the buckle.

"Oh, hey Elsa!" She says with a perky smile on her face as she cuts up some carrots.

Hey, I hope that's not Olaf's nose your chopping. I say with a bit of a chuckle.

"No, no, I wouldn't do that to little Olaf!" As if on cue Olaf walks in and says "hi Anna! Hi Elsa!"

Hi Olaf. I say.

"Could I have a warm hug Elsa?" Olaf asked me.

Olaf I can't give you a warm hug I'm always cold, remember? I say, downing my head a little.

"Olaf I could give you a warm hug if you want!" Anna says cheerily with a huge smile on her face. Anna doesn't have ice powers like me. Mostly because she was brought from the top form after she was born. I guess her parents didn't want her so they sent her to us. We took her in. Now she's my sister.

That was back when my parents were still living with us. They had won the 48th annual Big Five Games and were on the form tours to district 3 when a huge wave hit their victory ship and they weren't found out in the sea. There was only some remains of the ship at the bottom of the ocean.

Any way I took a slice of bread and toasted it. Then I put some P.B and J on it and ate it in front of the TV. On theTV it was just President. Mikey with his wife and he was just reminding all the forms of the Big Games this Friday. Ugh, I think the games are pointless. I guess the top form goes through servants pretty fast. I guess people stopped believing in them and they just disappeared. I ran outside not wanting to be late for school when I bumped into Periwinkle.

Oh hey wink! I say half surprised and half excited.

"Hey Els!" We had both made up nicknames for each other. Hers was Wink and mine was Els.

Hey do you want to go hunting tonight? I asked her.

"Sure!" Me and wink are best friends. We always go over the form boarder to go hunting. We then walk to school together talking about when we should go hunting and what our favourite tools are to hunt with. I mostly like anything long distance and same with her. I usually use my powers any way. I can freeze the animals heart, causing it to freeze or I can encase it in ice. When I get home, me and Anna care for it so it will melt. After all, love melts a frozen heart.

When we get to school, it's the basics again. In music, the teacher asked if I would liked to sing. I sung 'Let it go.' I got a huge amount of applause and sat down. The day dragged on after that. As I walked home...