Chapter 11

~THE DREAM~

I wake up on a platform. I don't know where I am.. Somewhere hot, really hot. I can feel myself weakening. There's hot sand. I can't stand.

Then out of nowhere a gust of cold flys my way.

That's better. I think to myself. I've always hated the warm. It always made me feel weak for some reason.

Then the cold goes away.

No! I say out loud.

Then I see a figure emerge from some dust.

It's Jack Frost.

Jack? Jack! Is that you?

He doesn't speak, but he keeps walking forward.

Then I see a branch, no it's a staff. It's taller than him and curves at the end. As I look closer I see ice designs all over.

He picks it up. It glows slightly when he does so. A brilliant icy blue.

He waves the staff and some ice wraps around me. I'm wearing the dress I made and wore earlier and the mask, my dress even has the tear on the right side up my leg.

Jack hits the staff off the ground and blue magic streams through the sand. The sand is now completely blue. I bend down and feel the sand. It's cold.

But the the sand starts to turn black under jacks feet.

Jack? How did you do that? I ask cautiously.

"I-I didn't..." He says.

Then I start to feel something crawling up my legs. I look over at Jack and he's up to his knees in the black dust.

I try to look down at me feet but my head won't move. I can't move.It's like I am myself but I'm not.

Like in a dream.

But if this is a dream then why could I control what I did or said earlier? What's happening to me?

I try to scream but no sound comes.

Then I look at Jack, he is up to his waist in the sand now. I have a feeling it's on me but I can't look down. I can't use my powers to help him. I'm helpless.

I just look at Jack, his eyes so icy blue and full of emotion, nobody can look away.

Even if I could look away I wouldn't. They make you want to help him no matter how much it risks you.

The blackened sand is up to his neck now. What's going to happen when the dust is over his head? When it's over my head!

I feel the sand now on my belly. I can't scream.

I can't get away. I can't save Jack.

Not this time.

Soon he's covered and his staff is gone. The dust clears and he's perfectly normal.

Wait..I look into his eyes. The blue is gone. The emotions is gone.

He is gone.

His eyes are completely white where the icy blue was.

Where the emotion was.

He comes toward me and waves his hand a huge crater opens under my feet. I am floating somehow.

I think it's the dust carrying me.

Then I see a grin appear on his face. It's an evil grin. A sinister grin. It's not his grin.

He holds up his hand in a stop sign.

Stays this way for a few seconds.

Then he waves at me.

The dust starts letting go of me.

It's all gone now. And I am falling.

For what seems like forever, I'm falling.

I turn and see what lays beneath me.

Darkness.

But then a white glint appears. It moves around but then I see why.

There are thousands of blades spinning beneath me.

I fall and I am almost there and then I hit the bottom.

Hey! Ummm... I hope this works...ok,

hi guys or girls who may be reading this, please follow and vote for the users sparkling_snowflakes 's stories! They are really, super awesome and they need you to send them some love!