Chapter 2

~THE MEMORY~

I saw an ice blue flower on the ground. Then I remembered something. A long time ago when I was about 18, it was after my parents died. My emotions were causing a flurry inside the school around me. Then some bullies came up. I don't remember who but they were tall and wearing dark clothing. They started to kick me and one of them pushed me up against the locker. I felt my back scrape against the locks. I remember feeling my cold blood heating up as it dripped down the locker behind me. He whispered into my ear:

"Don't take the spotlight from me again." Was he talking about music class?! The teacher asked me.

"Now go home and cry to mommy!" He shouted as he let me drop to the floor. As he walked away I screamed.

I. Have. No. Mommy! They all turned around thinking I was gonna cry, some took out their phones and recorded me. They started to kick at my side as I was curled up around my knees with my head on the floor. They though I was gonna cry! So I thought about the song I sung in music.

You'll never see me cry! I screamed. That was one of the lines from my song!

I guess that was a bad idea because they just started kicking me more. I thought it would never end. I thought I will die here. But then someone came up to the bullies. It was a boy. It took me a while to place him. He was wearing a blue hoodie with brown pants and no shoes. As soon as I saw his Snow white hair I knew it was Jack Frost. He was flipping the bullies over his shoulders in all directions. He was freezing their feet so they couldn't run away. He made the floor iced so they slipped and fell. Then he let them all run away. He then came up to me. At first I thought he was gonna hurt me. But then he picked me up and hugged me! Without saying a word he scooped me up and carried me bridal style to the nurses office. On he way there I saw an ice blue flower form in his hand and he placed it in my hair. It was beautiful! He dropped me of at the nurses and whispered something to her. He then walked out the door and I was left with the nurse. I felt my checks grow hot. I think... Am I..BLUSHING?!? How is that even possible? Why is it happening now? Was it because of Jack? I don't know! All of a sudden a nurse put a needle in my arm and that's all I remember.