Chapter 4

~THE DREAM~

I wake up and get ready for the collection this afternoon. President. Monkey is announcing the boy and girl I guess. He's making an announcement but I can't hear it. I see all the faces around me turn shocked in horror. I feel mine do the same but I don't have control. I see him then reach into a giant glass box full of black papers. He picks on and reads out what I'm guessing is the name. An evil grin grows onto his face. He laughs and I feel myself walking through the crowd. I think he called my name. I make it to the edge of the crowd, I walk out into the opening and suddenly turn to see my sister standing in front of me. The look on her face was awful. It was the sadness in her eyes that broke my heart. I tried to stop. I tried to run. But I couldn't control my self. I walked to the stage and saw the president laughing at us. He showed us a spinner. It said, 'which sibling?' He put us on separate chairs across from a spinner. It spun and landed pointing at Anna. Suddenly a large man walked over to her and put a large black collar around Anna's neck. President. Mike took out a remote and pressed the green button. Suddenly Anna walked out of the room and brought back a wineglass with some red wine in it. She gave it to the president and bowed in front of him. They have control over Anna! I have to help her. I started to struggle. Gaining some control and hearing. But another man came up to me and brought a knife to my throat. "If you try....your sister......she sees......dead." Is all I heard. I decided to sit still but I really wanted to save my sister. I decided to start to struggle again. But the large man carried me over to my sister. She still stood with a horrified face. He brought the cold metal to my throat. I decided to try to freeze him but my powers didn't work. The large man looked around in confusion. I saw myself beginning to disappear. Nobody must believe in me anymore! I screamed at Anna to snap out of it but she didn't see me. Everything started to turn black. The world crumbling in my eyes. Then there was nothing.