Chapter 5

I suddenly wake up. I feel my heart racing and my bed sheets are frozen. I look around my room and there is jagged ice everywhere. All my belongings are covered in ice and I feel my face covered with frozen tears.

Anna! I scream. I get up out of bed and run to my door. I have to melt the layer of ice covering it but it only takes a few seconds. I run down the hall to her bedroom and turn the nob. I look inside to see Anna looking at me with surprise. I can tell she is tired, she barely has her eyes open and she keeps yawning.

It was just a nightmare. I say out loud.

"What was a nightmare." She says.

Oh, never mind Anna, just go back to sleep. I tell her.

"Elsa what's wrong?" Anna asks.

N-nothing, nothing's wrong. Just go to sleep. I say.

"Ok then." Anna says. She lies back into her bed and says "goodnight" to me before I leave.

Night. I say, not really paying attention I guess because I turn around and bump into the door.

"Are you ok?" Anna asks.

Y-yeah, I'm fine, goodnight Anna. I say quickly. I open the door and walk back to my room. There is frost all along the wall. I quickly melt it hoping no one saw that. I open my door and go back into my bed.

I sit awake for a while. Wondering what that nightmare meant. It's odd to get nightmares here in five. Since all the evil folk live in one. A nightmare is usually created by and evil for amusement. So why did I get one tonight? Is there an evil in five? How did they get here? What if it was one of the prisoners of the top form that snuck out when they stopped believing in him. Maybe only people in his or her form believe in him so he or she can go anywhere they want without being seen. I hope they aren't in five.

Ok, calm down Elsa, your getting ahead of yourself, that is not possible. None of that is. I say. I should to get back to sleep. OH I almost forgot, tomorrow is the collection! Ok I NEED to get back to sleep. So I lie down and close my eyes. And I slowly drift back to sleep.