Chapter 8

As I walked home I was thinking of what just happened and what I did. I think it was the right thing. Actually I hope it was the right thing. I hate owing jack for when he saved me from those bullies a while ago.

I wonder why Jack did that for me? What did I ever do to make him stand up for me? Maybe he was just trying to be nice. Or maybe he did because he felt it was the right thing to do. I don't know! It's something about Jack that just makes me feel...I don't know what!

Anyways, I get home and I open the door and hear Anna sniffling.

Anna? I ask. Anna, I'm home! Where are you? Are you ok? What if she's hurt! I rush into the kitchen and see her mixing ingredients in a bowl.

"Yea...I'm fine Elsa." Anna says while quickly wiping away her tears.

Why were you crying Anna?

"I don't want to go to the big five games! I don't want to go to the collection! I want to stay here! With you! What if I get called! What will I do!?" She says. A tear rolling down her cheek.

It's ok Anna. You won't get called. I promise. I say as I do a little trick I learned. I wipe her tear but then freeze it in my hand. It then turns into a little girl running and playing with her sister in the palm of my hand. They both form into a heart and the crystals fly away in all directions.

"Ok." She says. I see a small smile on her face. I know she loves that trick.

Now, where's Olaf? Again as if on cue Olaf walks in and says his usual line but something stops him.

"Elsa can I have a wa- Elsa what's that?" He says as he points to my hand. Fudge. The flame wire must've got me while I was shooting the belief-keeper with my ice! I didn't notice it on the way home!

"Elsa? Let me see your hands." Anna says as she lifts my hands, looking intensely at them.

"Flame wire! This is from flame wire isn't it Elsa!" Anna says in a loud voice. I see a tear stroll down her face.

It's not what you think Anna! I was protecting him! I slap my hand over my mouth. Anna doesn't know about what Jack did for me with the bullies!

"Him? Elsa who are you talking about?" Anna says. A smirk growing on her face.

Nobody! It's nobody. I mumble as I look at the ground. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer. How does that even happen!?

"Elsa....who! Who! Who!???" She asks. Great. Now I have to tell her. Way to go me!

Well....their was a belief-keeper.... I see Anna gasp slightly.

Who...was beating him...and I thought it was the right thing to do...

"What did you do Elsa!?" Anna asks.

I-I.... I fought back! I say.

"What!" She shouts.

I didn't know what else to do! I thought it was the right thing! It was the right thing! I shout.

"Who was being beaten that you needed to risk your life so badly for Elsa!" Anna asked me.

I can't tell you.

"Why not?"

I-I just can't!

"El-" I interrupt her: No! I'm not going to tell you so just drop it! Ok?

"O-ok"

Now are you ready to go? As I look at the clock and see 12:54 pm. The collections at one.

"Y-yes Elsa."

Good. Let's go.