Chapter 4: Dreaming of you

Betty pushed Jughead into her room, slamming the door behind her and locking it. She kissed his lips as he gripped her hips. He slid his jean jacket off along with his flannel. She smiled as she pushed him on her bed. She climbed on top of him and lifted her shirt over her head and throwing it onto the floor. She kissed his lips once again, taking off his beanie and tangling a hand in his hair. He sat up and took his shirt off and kissed her neck. "Jug. I've wanted this for sooo long." Betty told him biting her lip. "Me too Betts." He mumbled against her skin. He continued to kiss her neck until he flipped them over. He kissed down her body making her gasp. He went back to kiss her lips. He pulled away hovering over her and looking into her blueish green beautiful eyes. "Betty. I-"
"What is it Jug?" She said reaching up to kiss his jaw. "I- I love you." He admitted making her head fall back in her pillow. She looked at him, she formed a smile. "I love you too." She told him. He sighed in relief and kissed her lips. She then pulled away. "Jughead. Wake up your gonna be late!" She said. He looked confused. "Wake up!" She said.

Jughead opened his eyes to see his dad. "Jughead you are gonna be late wake up." Fp said. Jughead groaned. 'Ugh school!' He thought. His mind then went to the dream he just had and his dad rudely interrupted. He only wished that wasn't a dream and that was how it was in reality. Well they are dating but he doesn't want to rush into anything. He brushed it aside and got out of bed to get ready for school. About 30 mins later he was almost ready. He ate and grabbed the keys for his dads truck which was basically his since his dad always used his bike. He grabbed his phone and bag and walked to the truck. He drove to Betty's house to pick her up.

About 15 mins later he pulled in her driveway. Damn they were both gonna be late. Oh well. He knocked on her door. Alice answers. "Oh hello Jughead. Betty isn't ready yet but you can't wait for her inside." Alice told him letting him in. He smiled at her. "So um you can wait in the living room. I'll be in the kitchen finishing some dishes if you need me for some reason." She tells him before walking away. He walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "Mom! Was that Jughead?!" Betty yelled down from her room. Alice didn't answer. "Uh yeah I'm here!" Jughead yelled back. "Sorry Jug I'm running a little late. You can come up if you want." She told him. He stood up and walked up the stairs. He walked towards Betty's room. He didn't see her. He knocked on her door. "Betts?" He said. She walked out of her bathroom. "Sorry Jug that I'm making us late." She said approaching him. She smiled and kissed his lips. "Morning." He told her. 'Good god! She's not wearing a shirt!' He thought to himself becoming red. "Morning. Uh I can go if you need me to." Jughead said looking at her chest then turning around. "Jug. You don't need to turn around," She said turning him around to face her. "You're my boyfriend now." She told him kissing his lips once more. He wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled away. "But I should probably put a shirt on so we can leave." She said laughing. She went to her drawer and picked out a simple light pink shirt with a white collar and slid it on. She put her shoes on and walked out of her room with Jughead. She said goodbye to her mom and walked out to the truck.

They made it into the school. They walked into the student lounge. With 5 minutes until class. Hand in hand. Veronica had the biggest smile on her face. "Oh my god cutest couple ever!" She said. Archie smiled, clearly happy for them. "The new otp!" Kevin said to Joaquin quietly. Betty smiled at Jughead as they sat down on the couch. "Soooooo when did this happen! I mean I knew this was gonna happen but when was it official?" Veronica asked. "Calm down V. We started dating yesterday." Betty told her. "Aw. Speaking of yesterday. What. What happened to Nick. I saw him earlier and he has a black eye and a cut lip." Ronnie said. Betty looked at Jughead. "Well. After I told you that I was uncomfortable. I called Jughead to pick me up. And nick insisted on waiting with me outside. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. And even after I told him I wasn't interested he kept on." Betty explained. "Yeah so when I saw that I fucking punched him. He was lucky I didn't kill him." Jughead told them. "Oh Betty I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Veronica asked worried. "Yeah I'm fine." She said. Veronica nodded. Betty took a breath and smiled a Jughead. The bell rang sadly and they had to go to class. "Bye guys I'll see you at lunch." Betty told them as they waved goodbye and walked out. Betty walked beside Jughead. She looked down as their hands touched. He blushed. She looked back up at him and grabbed his hand making him smile. They made their way to class. Betty's smile faded as she saw nick coming their way. He glared at her as they passed. She sighed and walked into class.

  They took their seats as class began. Jughead's mind roamed back to his dream. How it felt to kiss her and hold her. How his hands roamed all over her body. What his name sounded falling from her lips as he kissed her neck- he shook those thoughts out of his head due to the fact that she was sitting beside him. He did wonder though when it would happen. What is he thinking, they just started dating and he didn't want to rush into anything. He turned his attention to the teacher who was currently giving directions to the project they had to do. "Okay find a partner." The teacher said. Everyone began to get up and find their friends. Betty turned to him. "Were being partners of course." She told him making him smile. They worked on their project.

  The day was finally over and it surprisingly went by quick. If only it was Friday. But it's Monday. 'Why did it have to be Monday!' Betty thought to herself. "Hey want to come over and study? Or work on our project?" She asked Jughead as they made their way to her locker. "Yeah. Let's go." He told her. She put some things in her locker as they made their way to his dads truck. He drove them to Betty's. "Hey mom! Jughead is over. We are gonna study in my room!" She yelled walking up the stairs. "Make sure the door is unlocked! I'm serious Elizabeth!" Alice yelled from the kitchen. Betty rolled her eyes. She closed the door behind her as Jughead sat on her bed. She sat beside him. "So what do you wanna do?" She asked. "I don't know maybe we can work on-" Betty looked at his eyes and then at his lips. She bites her lip. She really wants to kiss him right now. Suddenly Betty crashed her lips on his. He gripped her hips instantly. She got ontop of his lap and continued to kiss him. 'Was this a dream??? Or real life??' He thought to himself. She pulled away and lifted her pink shirt over her head and threw it on the floor. She slid his jacket off his arms and threw it next to her shirt. She smiled as she pushed him back onto her bed. She kissed his lip then moved to his jaw. 'Shit. Nope definitely not a dream.' He thought to himself. Jughead pushed her down on her bed, kissing her lips. He took off his shirt. He kissed down her body and made it down to her jeans. He looked at her for permission. She nodded. He slowly unbuttoned them and slid them down. He made it back to her lips. "Betty! I'm home!" Betty heard her older sister Polly yell. "Betty come down and say hi. Bring Jughead too!" Alice yelled. Betty jumped and pushed Jughead off of her making him fall off her bed. "Oh god I'm- I'm sorry jug." She said getting up and finding her clothes and frantically trying to put them on. "Jug! Hurry!" She said throwing him his shirt and jacket. After they were done, Betty fixed her lipstick. "Jug fix your hair!" She told him. He quickly fixed it and they walked out of her room trying to pretend nothing happened.

A/N: 😏😏😏😂😂and of course they were interrupted. The rest of this chapter will include homecoming 😁😁❤️. Updating Thursday and I hope you enjoyed this. Comment your thoughts and I love you all😍😘❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘💗💗💗