Part 2

Betty laid on Jughead's chest. "I want to stay here forever." She told him smiling at the thought. She heard him hum. "Yeah. Me too." He told her as he kissed her head. "But we cant. Because you might be leaving." She said as she frowned. "I don't want to think about that Betty. I just want to enjoy this right here with you." He told her. She nodded. "Yeah." She replied trying not to think about it. She sat up and smiled. She leaned over and kissed him. Jughead placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her back. She snuggled up against him as they drifted asleep.

Betty woke up to the sound of her alarm. 'Ugh school.' She thought. She yawned as she sat up and smiled as she looked over towards Jughead who was waking up due to the sound of the alarm. "Mm Betty turn it off." He groaned. She turned it off and kissed his lips quickly before getting up. "I'm gonna shower." Betty said. She went to her drawer and picked out some jeans and a gray long sleeved shirt with a white collar. She walked into her bathroom and turned the shower on. Once it was warmed up she got in and sighed. She closed her eyes and let the warm water run down her body. Suddenly she felt a a pair of hands grip her waist and turn her around. She gasped as she felt a pair of lips on hers. She kissed him back and wrapped hers arms around him. "You scared me jug." She told him laughing a little. "Sorry." He told her.

  They got out of the shower and got ready for school. "Bye mom!" Betty yelled. "Betty come here!" Alice called out. "I'll be right back wait for me in the truck." Betty told him. Jughead nodded and walked out. "What is it mom?" Betty asked. "I heard from fp that they might be moving to Toledo?" Alice asked. "Oh yeah." Betty said frowning. "I'm sorry honey. I know you really like him." Alice said hugging her. "I love him so much mom." Betty said hugging her back. "Aw Betty. I'm sorry." Alice said. "It's okay. It uh might not even happen." Betty said trying to be positive about the situation. She walked out and walked to the truck. She opened the door to see Jughead on the phone. "Yeah okay I will. Bye." She heard him say. "Who was that?" She asked. "Uh it was just my dad." He told her. "Okay we should get to school." She told him. He nodded as he drove them to the school.

They met up with Veronica and Archie in the student lounge before first period started. "So have you talked to your dad about the situation?" Archie asked. "Oh uh no not yet. But I will after school." Jughead said quickly. "Um isn't there a football game Friday?" Jughead asked changing the subject. "Oh yeah there is. You gonna go?" Archie asked him. "Uh sure." He replied smiling at Betty. The bell rang and they went their separate ways. Betty and Jughead walked to class together.

  Lunch rolled around and then it was finally the end of the day. Jughead was half that the day was over because he had to talk to his dad. "Hey can you drive me home?" Betty asked Jughead. "Of course betts." He told her. She smiled and grabbed his hand as they walked to the truck. Jughead drove Betty home and walked her to her front door. "Bye I'll call you later I love you." Jughead told Betty. She smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you too." She said blushing a little before walking inside. He walked to his truck with a frown. He drove back to the trailer and saw his moms car. 'Great.' He thought. He stepped inside and saw his little sister. "Oh my god jellybean." He said hugging her. "I've missed you jug." She told him. "Jug can I talk to you?" Fp asked. Jughead walked over to his dad. "Have you told them yet?" He asked. "No I haven't. It's hard dad. I don't know how to." Jughead explained. "I know Jug but you gotta let them know." Fp told him. Jughead sighed. "I'll go over to Archie's." He told his dad. Fp nodded. Jughead took the truck to Archie's.

   "Hey jug what's up?" Archie asked as he opened the door. "We have to talk." Jughead told Archie.
"Oh my god. I can't believe this. No this can't be happening." Archie said in disbelief. "I know. I'm really pissed that they just decided without me." Jughead said. "Man. What- what are going tell Betty?!" Archie asked. "God I don't fucking know. I really don't want to but I obviously have no choice." Jughead said sighing. "Yeah. Well I'm glad you told me." Archie said patting his back. Jughead nodded. A couple hours later he went back to the trailer. "I told Archie. I'm going to tell Betty tomorrow." Jughead told Fp. Jughead heard his phone ring. "It's Betty." He said walking into his room. "Hey betts what's up?" He asked. "Just wanted to talk." She said. "Nows not really a good time I'm sorry."
"Oh it's okay. I understand. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you."
"Okay love you too bye." He said before hanging up.

  The next morning Betty woke up and got ready for school. She was going to meet up with Veronica at pops before school. Once she was ready she walked down the stairs and out the door. She got into her car and drove to pops. 'I'm here.'-V❤️
She got out of the car and walked into pops. She saw Veronica and sat across from her. "Hey V." She said smiling. "Hey girl. How are you?" She asked her concerned. "What do you mean. I'm fine." Betty said looking at the menu. "Really? Even with the Jughead , Toledo situation?" Veronica asked her. "Yeah. I mean I'm trying to have hope that it won't happen and he'll stay. He probably will." She explained before ordering a waffle and milkshake. "Betty? What are you talking about?"
"What do you mean?" Betty asked confused.
"Well why did you say he probably won't be moving? He is. You know that." Veronica told her.
"What?" Betty asked. 'Did she say what I thought she said?' Betty thought. "Wait Betty you don't know? Oh god I'm sorry I thought you knew!" Veronica told her. "Knew what?" Betty asked. "That Jughead is um moving to Toledo." Veronica explained. Betty gasped. 'How did she not know this!' She thought to herself. "How do you know about this?" Betty asked her. "Archie told me yesterday like right after Jughead told him." Veronica explained. "Look Betty I'm so sorry. I honestly thought you knew."
"I gotta go." Betty said rushing out the door. She drove to the trailer. Tears began to stream down her face. 'He's not moving! He would have told me.' She thought. A million thoughts were running through her head as she approached the trailer. She knocked on the door. "Betty? Why are you here so early?" Jughead asked. "Why didn't you tell me you are moving to Toledo?!"

A/N: 😱😱😱😭😭😭😭NOOOOOO he cant moveeee. Do you think he will actually move or will he stay?? I'm finallyyy done moving so I'll be more active 😁😁😁 Comment your thoughts 😘 I love you all❤️❤️❤️💗💗