Part 2

"Okay.Bye love you." Betty said kissing Jughead's lips before he walked out of her front door. She waved and smiled at him as he drove off. Her mom should be home soon. She made herself some popcorn and went back upstairs to her room. She turned in her tv and watched 'friends' while doing some homework. An hour later she passed out.

  She woke up to a crashing sound coming from downstairs. She got up and walked into the hallway. She heard a noise again. "Mom?" She said confused . She walked down the stairs and didn't see anyone. She walked back up the stairs and into her room. She yawned. She looked at her phone and saw it was 12:00 at night. She placed her phone on her nightstand and turned around. She screamed as she was pushed onto her bed roughly. They pinned her arms above her head. She gasped in terror as she saw who it was. "Surprise." He said kissing her lips. She pulled away. He moved down to her neck. "Don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you." Nick whispered in her ear as he pulled out a knife, holding it to her neck, smirking. "Please Nick let me go please!" She pleaded as a tear fell down her cheek. "Hmmm why should I do that?" He asked. "Please ple-" Nick sliced her throat with one quick swipe.  (Dream sequence over)

Betty woke up and gasped. What a terrible nightmare. It felt so real. She looked at her phone and saw that it was only 9:00. She took a deep breath and turned off her tv and tried to focus on her school work.

The next morning she took a shower and began to get ready for school. She felt a little nauseous but it was just a little morning sickness. She ate some food and waited for Jughead to pick her up. "Bye mom." She said as she walked out the door and into Jughead's car. "Morning Betty." He said leaning over to kiss her. She smiled and kissed his lips. She sighed in relief as she kissed him, instantly feeling safe. They made it to school and hung out with Veronica and Archie.

"Hey guys." Veronica said smiling as they sat down across from her. "Hey what's up?" Betty asked. "So I'm having another party at my place. My parents are out of town on a business trip. Who's in?" Veronica asked. "Sure yeah I'm down Ronnie." Archie said. "Yeah I know you were going no matter what." Veronica told him. He rolled his eyes and laughed. "What about you Betty? Down for a little fun." Veronica asked. "Uh- yeah yeah I'll be there." She said smiling. Jughead agreed. "Great. It's Friday at 9" Veronica told them as they hear the bell ring. Betty and Jughead walked to chem together hand in hand.

~Friday night~
Betty got ready over at Veronica's house. "Try this on." Veronica said. She handed Betty a black dress. "Okay." Betty said as she changed into it. It hugged all her curves and fell mid thigh. "It's a bit short." Betty told her. "You look incredible. You know what keep that dress. It looks way better on you than it ever did on me." Ronnie said changing into a navy blue crop too and a black skirt. "Thanks V." Betty said looking at herself in the mirror. She does think it looks nice on her. She did her makeup and waited for Jughead to arrive. Around 9:15 there was almost half the junior class  in her house. Surprised that many people could fit. "Betty you look so beautiful." Jughead said  looking at her from top to bottom. "Thanks Jug. Wanna dance?" She asked. "Yeah." He told her. Hey walked into her living room and danced closely to the music.  They all had an amazing time at her party. Betty forgot all about Nick and wasn't paranoid anymore. She wouldn't have to see him for almost a month.

Jughead drove her home. "Thanks for driving me home." She said kissing his lips. He kissed back. Betty pulled away and smiled. "Goodnight beautiful. I'll call you in the morning." He said. She smiled and kissed him once more. "Goodnight Juggie." She said as she got out of the car. He watched her walk up to her front door. He smiled and drove off. She waved and then walked into her house, straight into her room. She closed the door and began to undress. She took off her heels and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. "Damn." She heard someone say. She gasped as she saw Nick staring at her. He was sitting by her window. She picked up her dress covering herself with it. "N-Nick what-" He stood up and approached her. He backed her into the wall. "I bet you're surprised to see me." He said. "What do you want?" She asked. "You." He said. She didn't know what to do. He reached out and took her dress from her hands and dropped it to the floor. He back up and sucked in a breath. She picked her dress back up to cover herself. "Nick you need to leave." She told him. "And why would I want to do that?" He asked. "Nick leave now!" She said a little louder. She didn't want to wake up her mom. "I'm not leaving until I get what I want." He told her.

A/N: 😡NICK AT IT AGAIN!!!!! Sorry I've been soooooo inactive💕 Hope you liked it, comment your thoughts and what you think will happen next. Love you all♥️💕💕❤️❤️