Chapter 5: Is this goodbye?

Jughead didn't know what to say. He was shocked. Why would his mother just randomly show up and ask him and his dad to come to Toledo. "Jughead?" Fp asked as he was silent for a couple minutes. "I-" Jughead stuttered out. "Why would come here and just ask me and dad to move in with you?!" Jughead asked his mom. "Look I know it's sudden. But I think it would be best for all of us." She explained. "I can't just leave mom. I have friends here. I have-"  'Betty!' He thought. "No I can't." Jughead said. "Jug please just think about it okay?" Fp told him. "Fine." He said. "I got to go but I'll come back tomorrow okay. Please think about it Jughead." His mom said hugging him and then walking out. "Dad. I can't move to Toledo!" Jughead said. "Why? They have way more job opportunities and the schools aren't half bad." Fp said. "You know why. I have friends here. And Betty! I can't leave her! I won't leave her!" Jughead told him. "Okay I get it. She's your first girlfriend and you like her a lot. But she can visit us. And-"
"No dad you don't understand. I don't just like her. I LOVE her." He blurted out. "I know you guys have been really good friends for a long time but-"
"Did you not just hear what I said!" He told his dad. "I heard. I'm just saying Jug that this would be the best choice for us." Fp said. Jughead sighed. "I- know I- I need time to think." Jughead said. "Okay. That's okay." Fp said. Jughead walked out and drove to Archie's.

"What are you gonna do man?" Archie asked. "I don't know. I don't want to leave you guys." Jughead said sighing. "I don't want you to leave either, you've been my best friend since like forever." Archie explained. "I know. God man how am I tell Betty." Jughead said placing his face in his hands. "Just go over there and explain. I'm sure she will understand." Archie said. Jughead nodded.

   About a half an hour later he walked to Betty's front door. He took a deep breath. He was about to knock but hesitated for a second. He finally knocked and took another deep breath. A couple seconds later Betty answered the door. He smiled at the sight  of her but then frowned due to the reason why he was over here in the first place. "Jug. Hey what's up?" She asked smiling. "I Uh wanted to see you and also talk." He told her. She nodded as she pulled him in and upstairs to her room. She closed the door and sat on the bed beside him. "So what's up?" She asked him. 'Ugh she's so happy. She won't be after I tell her.' He thought. He smiled at her. His face fell. "Jug? Is everything okay?" She asked worried. He sighed and kissed her softly. She kissed back. He placed a hand on her face. They pulled away. Jughead sighed. "I wanted to talk to you about-" He paused. "What is it? You can tell me." She said smiling but worried. "My mom came over to the trailer today." He told her. "Really I thought she lived in Toledo?" Betty said. "Yeah she still does um- the reason she came over is because-" He sighed again. "Why is this so hard." Jughead said making Betty really worried. "She asked me to move in with her in Toledo. She thinks it will be the best for us as a family. My dad agrees." He told her. Betty's face fell. She looked at her bedroom floor. "Oh. So you're moving?" She asked as a tear fell from her cheek. Jughead felt terrible for making her feel this way. He placed a hand in her cheek, lifting her face to face him. "I- I don't know. And I don't want to. I have friends here. And I have you." Jughead told her making her smile a little as tears continued to fall. "I don't want to you to leave Jug." She told him. "I know I know. I don't want to leave either. And hey it might not even happen. I just wanted to tell you." Jughead said. She nodded. "Yeah." She agreed. He caresses her face as he kissed her gently making her feel better. "God I never want to leave you Betty." Jughead said sighing as he looked in her beautiful green eyes. "Me either." She said as they kissed once more. They pulled away. Jughead wiped a tear from Betty's cheek. "God Betty. I love you so fucking much." He told her making her look at him. "Really?" She asked. "Of course Betty. Which is why it made me telling you ten times harder. I love you Betty Cooper." He told her. She smiled and kissed his lips. She pulled away. "I love you too Jughead Jones. And I will never stop loving you no matter what." She admitted. He smiled and kissed her once more. She got ontop of his lap and kissed him once more never wanting to pull away. He took off his jacket and shirt along with his beanie. She smiled as she pulled her shirt over her head. He smiled at her. "You are so beautiful." Jughead said. She blushed and kissed him once more. He pulled away and gently pushed her on her back. He kissed her.

A/N: Awwwww they finally said it to each other! 😭😍 Do you think Jughead will move away??😭comment your thoughts and I hope you al enjoyed this. I'm sorry this is late I am so busy cuz I'm moving soon. I love you all😁😍💕💕😘