Chapter 2: The party

"Please mom. Just let me go." Betty pleaded her mom who was currently not amused. "Why should I Betty? It's being hosted by that snake Veronica Lodge." Alice said crossing her arms. "She happens to be my friend." Betty said. "Oh please enough Elizabeth." Alice said rolling her eyes. "Mom please you never let me go to parties. Just this once." Betty said. "And the only reason why you want to go is because of Veronica. That you want to spend time with her." Alice said not buying it. "Yes." She lied. She wasn't going to tell her mom that the real reason why she wanted to go was to see Jughead. "So it's not because that you still like Archie?" Alice asked. "No! Mom he's with Veronica." Betty explained. "Then is it because of Jughead?" Alice asked. "What?! No no why would you say that." Betty said. "Oh please you guys like each other it's so obvious." Alice said rolling her eyes. "No- ok so I like Jughead so what." Betty admitted. "So that's the reason why you want to go isn't it?" Alice asked her. "Fine it is. Please let me go." Betty said. Alice took a second to think about it. "Fine. But you have to be back by 11:00. You better not be late. Your lucky I'm even letting you go." Alice said. "Thank you mom." Betty said hugging her and running up the stairs to get ready. Alice rolled her eyes and continued to wash the dishes.

  Betty smiled as she began to get ready. She picked out a black shirt and a maroon mini skirt. Causal but cute. She put on black heels and fixed up her makeup. She heard a knock on the door and walked down the stairs. She opened the door revealing Jughead. "Hey betts you look beautiful." He said blushing. "Thank you. You too. I mean not beautiful. You look very cute I mean uh- you look nice." She said as her face turned red making him laugh. "Thank you betts." He said blushing. "I want her home by 11:00. And don't you try anything on her Jughead. I have a gun." Alice said crossing her arms. "Mom!" Betty said. "I'll have her home by 11:00 sharp. Don't worry." Jughead said before walking off with Betty. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." Betty said. "It's fine." He said as they approached his dads car. "Let's just get to the party." Jughead said before getting in. She buckled up as he drove to Veronica's.

  They knocked on the door. Shortly after Veronica answered it. "You guys are a little late." Veronica said as they heard loud music in the background. "Sorry. My mom was giving Jughead a talk." Betty said rolling her eyes. Veronica laughed and let them in. They walked in seeing people from school. They saw Kevin and Archie talking. They all approached them. "Want a drink?" Archie asked them. "Yes I need one." Veronica said taking the cup of alcohol that was in Archie's hand and drinking it. "Sure but just one." Betty said getting a cup and handing it to Archie. He handed her a cup half full of alcohol. She took a sip and winced "oh god." She said making Jughead laugh. Jughead took a cup from Archie and drank it. "Damn." He said wincing. An hour later they were all slightly buzzed. "Let's go dance." Veronica suggested. Betty nodded. Veronica and Betty and Veronica danced together. Archie grabbed Ronnie's waist and pulled her towards him. Betty danced to the music as Jughead stood there. "Come on dance with me." She said as she grabbed his wrist. He smiled as she dragged him to the middle of the living room. She put her hands around his neck and danced to the music. He gently put his hands around her waist and danced with her. Many songs passed and they got closer and closer each songs. They were surrounded by people and loud music. "I'm gonna get another drink do you want one?" Jughead asked Betty. "Sure." She replied. "Okay I'll be right back." He said smiling at her before walking away. Betty waited for Jughead to return. She had to go to the bathroom. She walked to the drinks to tell Jughead she had to go to the bathroom. "Okay." He said. She smiled as she walked up the stairs to go to the bathroom.

  Nick spotted the blonde walking up the stairs and  smirked. Betty walked into the bathroom and closed and locked the door. She went to the bathroom and washed her hands. She opened the door and walked down the stairs. She went to go back to Jughead as she bumped into someone. She turned to see who it was and it was the same boy from earlier today. Nick. "Oh hey. I hoped to see you again." He said smiling at her. "Oh yeah nick right?" She asked. "Yep that's right Betty." He said. "Okay well have a good time um yeah." She said as she was about to walk away. He grabbed her wrist making her turn around to face him. "Wait. How about a dance?" He asked as he smirked at her. "Oh uh I actually got to go find someon-"
"Oh come on. Just one dance." He said rubbing his thumb on her wrist. "Um sure. Then I have to go." She said sighing. He smiled as he pulled her to the living room. They began to dance. During the song Nick put one of his hands tightly around her waist bringing her closer to his body. She smiled awkwardly as she danced with him. He smirked as he spun her and pulled her back to him roughly pressing her back on his chest. He gripped her hips as he tried to grind on her. She didn't notice what he was trying to do at first. He bit his lip as they continued to dance closely. The song ended and Betty pulled away. "Um well I got to go now. Thanks for the dance." She said smiling awkwardly. "Ohhhh now Come on. Let's dance again." Nick said. "No sorry but I have to go find someone." Betty said walking away. Nick sighed.

Jughead realized that Betty has been gone for awhile and began to worry. Until he finally saw the beautiful blonde approach him. "Sorry I got caught up in dancing." She said smiling at him. "It's okay. Here you go betts." He said handing her another drink. "Mm thanks." She said taking a drink. "Wanna go dance again?" He asked. She nodded. He smiled as he walked with her to the middle of the living room again. She smiled as he placed his hands on her hips. They danced together while laughing and just having a good time. Nick spotted her on the dance floor again with some guy. He frowned. He wanted her all to himself.

A/N: ugh NICKKKKK! And I do not ship nick with anyone I just wanted drama and I thought it would be a twist to have nick like Betty. 😘 What do you think will happen next? Comment what you think so far and I really hope you guys like this story so far and I hope it's not boring😬 I love you all 💗💗