Part 3

Jughead froze. "Jug? You going to answer me!" She asked loudly. "Uh. I- look I was going to tell you. I found out yesterday morning. I'm sorry." He explained. "And you couldn't have told me?" She asked frowning. "I'm sorry betts." He said. He closed the door and stepped onto the porch beside her. "Look. I'm just upset I had to find out from Veronica and not from you." She told him holding his hand. "I know I know and I'm sorry. I just didn't have the guts to tell you. We had such a good day yesterday and-" Betty kissed his lips softly. "It's okay jug. We will figure this out together." She said. He nodded and kissed her once more. They pulled away slowly. "I have to get ready for school. I'll meet you at school?" Jughead asked. "Yeah." She said before walking away. Jughead frowned as he watched her walk away. He sighed and went back inside the trailer.  Betty sighed and drove to the school.

  Jughead walked into his dads room to see him packing a box full of clothes. "Dad." Fp turned to face him. "I'm not going to Toledo. I can't." Jughead told his dad. Fp sighed. "Jughead. You don't really have a choice. Like I told you. It will be better for us." Fp said raising his voice alittle. "No! It would be better for you! You! Not me!" Jughead yelled. "Look you're going to Toledo whether you like it or not! I know Betty and your friends are here but I don't care! It's what's best for us!" Fp yelled.  Jughead looked at the ground. "Look jug. I'm sorry. I just need you to help me out here. I know it's not going to be easy but-"
"I get it dad. I'm sorry." Jughead said still not moving his eyes from the bedroom floor. He walked out and into the bathroom.

  Betty walked into the school and went to her locker. She was there earlier than normal. She opened it and got a couple books. "Shit!" She said as she dropped her algebra book. She went to pick it up. She stood back up and gasped when her locker was slammed shut. "So I heard that your little boy toy is moving. Is that true?"
"Leave me alone Nick." Betty said rolling her eyes. "I'll take that as a yes." He replied. "What do you want nick!" She said firmly. "No need to get bitchy Betty. I came over to apologize about how I acted last time we saw each other." He told her. "Oh please." She said rolling her eyes. "I am Betty." He said backing her up into her locker gently making her gasp. She looked at the ceiling avoiding eye contact. "I really am sorry Betty. I had no right to act like that towards you. And I really hope you can forgive me." He told her. "Nick I don't care if you came over here to apologize to me I don't care about you or anything that you do. So if you'll excuse me I have to go and find my 'boy toy'." She said gritting her teeth as she began to walk away. He gripped her hips and pushed her back into her locker a little rougher. He placed one of his hands on the back of her neck and pulled her ear to his lips. "Get off me!" She said firmly trying to push him off of her. "Careful what you say to me Betty. Your little boyfriend will be gone soon and he won't be here to protect you. And then you'll be all mine." He told her nipping on her ear before walking away. She gasped. She watched as he walked away. She whimpered quietly as she wished Jughead was here. She walked out to the parking lot and to her car. She drove home.

  Thankfully her parents were working and Polly want home at the time. She walked up to her room and slammed her door. She sighed as a tear fell from her face. She was just glad she was home. She sat on her bed and began to cry. 'Your little boyfriend will be gone soon.' She placed a hand on her face. 'He won't be here to protect you.'
'And then you'll be all MINE.' Nick's words kept replaying in her mind. She took a deep breath as she heard her phone chimes about three times. 'Where are you? Are you okay?'-V❤️
'Are you okay? Why are you not at school?'-Kev💕
'Are you okay betts??'-Jug😘❤️
She replied to everyone's message: 'I'm just not feeling very well all of a sudden.' She sighed and placed her phone down and wiped her tears. She heard her phone chime. She smiled. 'Want me to come over?'- Jug😘❤️ She has to tell him what happened to her at school. 'Yes please.' She replied. About ten seconds later he replied. 'Okay I'm on my way baby.'-Jug😘❤️ She smiled and put her phone down.

Jughead pulled in her driveway. He knocked on her front door but nobody answered. He waited a little bit still no answer. The door was locked. He walked around her house and to her window. He grabbed the ladder and climbed. He knocked on her window gently. He saw her peacefully sleeping. He knocked on it a little bit harder waking her up. She smiled as she yawned and got up. She opened the window, allowing him to climb in. He instantly kissed her. "What was that for?" She asked. "I just needed it." He told her. She smiled and kissed him back. She pulled away. She sat on her bed and he followed. "Why weren't you in school betts?" He asked. She frowned and began to tear up. "Um."

"And then you'll be all mine." Nick said as he nipped her ear before walking away. "Betty I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." Jug told her caressing her face. "No. It's not you. It's. Nick." She admitted. "What?! What what did he do to you??" Jughead asked. "He.. threatened me." She admitted. "What! How? What did he say!" He asked as he became angry. "He said that you'll be gone soon so I should be careful what I say to him because you won't be able to protect me anymore. And he said I'll be all his." She explained crying. He gritted his teeth and got off of her bed. He ran out her door and went down the stairs. "Jug?" She asked going after him. He didn't reply. He walked out her front door and got into his truck. "Jug! What are you doing?" She asked. "Don't worry about it Betty. I'll be back." He told her driving off. She got into her car and followed him.

He noticed she was following him. He brushed it off. Maybe it was a good thing she was. Because she could be there to stop him from MURDERING Nick St. FUCKING Claire. Once he reached the school he walked quickly in. Good thing it was still early. And lucky for him it was a passing period. He saw Archie and Veronica by his locker. "Hey man." Archie said. Jughead ignored him. He spotted nick across the hallway. He ran towards him, tapping him on the shoulder. Nick turned around and was knocked to the ground hard. Jughead began to punch him hard in the face. Nick managed to punch him hard in the eye. That didn't stop Jughead. "Jughead STOP!" Betty yelled. Archie ran and pulled Jughead off of Nick. "If you ever come near her again. I swear I will KILL YOU! I SWEAR I WILL!" Jughead said. "What's going on?" Veronica asked. "Betty?" She asked. Jughead grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the school. "Jughead." She said. "I'm sorry Betty I got out of control. "Let's go back to my house and I'll clean you up. You're bleeding." She said touching his eyes making him wince. They drove separately but met back at her house.

Jughead sat on Betty's bed as she got the first aid kit and cleaned his cut. "I'm sorry Betty. I just was so mad that he did that to you." Jughead explained. "You don't ha e to explain yourself Jughead. He got what he deserved." She told him as she continued to clean his cut. He grabbed her hand. "I love you so much. And I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you from him. And I would never want to leave you. I don't want to."
"I know. And I love you Jug." She said kissing him. He kissed back. She gently pushed him back onto her bed. She pulled her shirt over her head and smiled. "Your so beautiful." He said making her blush. "Stay the night." Betty said as she crawled ontop of him. He smiled and nodded.

It was about 12:45 p.m and Jughead heard his phone ring. "Hello?" He said sitting up. He saw Betty sleeping peacefully. "Jug. There's something I want to tell you." Fp said. "What is it dad?" He asked as he slipped his shirt back on. "Uh. I know you aren't gonna be happy when you hear this but. Your mom wants us to move in tomorrow."

A/N: OH NOOOOO!!! He can't MOVE!!!! What do you think is gonna happen? Will he move? What is nick gonna do next??? Find out next friday😁😬😘Comment your thoughts. I hope you enjoyed. I love you all😘💗💗💗💗💗