Part 2

Betty felt a rush of panic run through her body. Jughead was gone how the hell is she going to deal with this on her own. She needs to talk to her mom and Veronica first.

"Oh my god B. What are you going to do? He just left." Veronica asked worried for her best friend. "I- I don't know. Why did this have to happen right now." She said putting her hands on her face. "I think you should talk to Jughead and see what he says. Then talk to your mom." Veronica suggested. "Yeah my mom will lose her shit and I don't want to deal with that right now." Betty told her. Veronica nodded. Betty took a deep breath and called Jughead. "Hey betts miss me already?" He teased. "Of course I do." She said slightly smiling. "I do too like crazy." Jughead said. "So what's up?" He asked curious why she was calling. "Uh well there's something that I need to talk to you about." She told him nervously. "Okay." He said. "Well this is hard for me to say over the phone um I'm just going to say it then. I'm- I'm-" she muttered. Jughead was beginning to worry. Betty looked over at Veronica who gave her a nod. Betty took a deep breath. "Betts?" He asked. "Sorry uh. I'm- Jughead I'm pregnant." She blurted out. All she heard was silence on the other side of the phone. She looked at Veronica who was currently staring at her. She shrugged her shoulders. "Jug?" She finally asked. "Sorry betty I'm just shocked I- I thought we were careful." He told her confused. "Me too I guess not." Betty told him. "What are we going to do?" Jughead asked. "I don't know. I'm going to have to talk to my mom about it. I just wanted to tell you jug." She told him. "Yeah I'm glad you did. I'm going to talk to my dad about it and call you in a little while okay." He told her. "Okay." She said. "I love you."
"I love you too." Betty said before hanging up. She took a deep breath and walked over to Veronica. "What did he say?" She asked. "He was glad I told him and he is going to talk to his dad about it. I'm going to have to talk to my mom about it. I'm going to tomorrow. I don't want to deal with it tonight. I'm gonna head home though. Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow." Betty told Veronica hugging her. "Okay goodnight." Veronica replied. Betty drove back home.

"Mom?" Betty called out. There was no reply. She shrugged and walked up to her room. She turned on her light. "Oh my god mom!" She said seeing her mom by her window. "Anything you want to tell me Elizabeth?" Alice said standing up and crossing her arms. "Uh I-"
"No need I already know." Alice said holding up the test. Betty looked to the ground and sighed. "Wh- when did this happen! When did you start having unprotected sex or sex at all for that matter!?" Alice asked. "Mom! That's none of your business." Betty said. "Well now it is! Your pregnant. And I'm guessing it's Jughead's." She said. "Yes it is." Betty told her. "Have you told him?" Alice asked. "Yes I just did before I came home." Betty told her mother still looking at the floor. "Betty I- I don't know what to say I have to speak to your father just- we will talk about this tomorrow." Alice said walking out. Betty sighed and plopped on her bed. A couple minutes later she got ready for bed.

  She decided not to go to school the next day due to her situation. She needed to figure out what they are going to do. She talked to her mom and dad about it even though her dad was as happy as her mom at the current situation. She is just happy that they didn't send her away like they did to her sister. She should talk to her sister about it too since Polly just had he babies recently. She took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. Her parents had to work and Polly was in her room. She hasn't heard from Jughead all day. He must just be busy. She heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it Polly." She said as she walked out of her room and down the stairs. There was  another knock on the door. "Coming." She said. She just thought maybe it was her mom coming home from work early or something. She opened it and gasped. She couldn't believe it. She jumped in his arms. "Jug!" She said smiling and hugging him tightly. "Hey betts." He said. She smiled. "When did you even come back?!" She asked still hugging him. "Right when I got off the phone I drove here. I had to see you." Jughead told her. She pulled him into her house. "I'm so glad your here jug." She said kissing him. He kissed back right away. "God I've missed kissing you." Jughead said kissing her once more. They pulled away. "And whatever happens Betty I'm here. Always." Jughead said kissing her once more.

A/N: Omggg awww💕💕💕💕 hope you liked this. Sorry I've been so inactive omg school has been kicking my ass and my life has been crazy. Comment your thoughts or suggestions. Love you all💕❤️❤️