Part 2

Betty and Jughead continued to dance. For hours. Betty remembered something. "Oh shit. I have to be home soon." She said as she looked at her phone. It was 10:50 p.m. "we gotta go jug." She said. "Ok." He said. "I'll be right back. I think I'm gonna be sick." Betty said rushing upstairs. Jughead helped her walk to the bathroom. She closed the door and sat down by the toilet. She sat there for about 5 mins. She stood back up and took a deep breath. "Betts are you okay in there?" Jughead asked knocking on the door. "Yeah just give me a minute." She said on the other side of the door. "I'm gonna get the car started I'll be right back ok." He said. "Mmhmm." She replied. He walked down the stairs and walked out the door.

  Betty took another deep breath due to the fact that she felt dizzy. She opened the door and stepped out. She walked down the stairs, she lost her footing and fell. She felt someone catch her before she could fall to the ground. She looked up, excepting it to be Jughead but it was once again Nick St. Claire. Why is he everywhere she is? I mean yeah they are at the same party but he was literally everywhere she was. "Woah there. Are you okay?" He asked helping her up. "Mm yeah I'm just a little dizzy and I feel kinda sick." She said trying to stand back up. "Well you clearly had to much to drink. Let me help you." He said helping her up. He took her outside. "Mm thanks. I just want to go to sleep." She mumbled. "Ok ok I'll bring you to bed." He said. "Actually I'll take her home thanks." Jughead said. "Oh no I was gon-"
"No I am going to take her home." Jughead repeated gently taking her out of Nick's arms. He carried her to his car and drove off. Nick sighed and returned to the party.

   It was 11:02 by the time they got to her house. "Shit." He said. He helped her out of the car and walked her to her house. Alice opened they door and crossed her arms. "Well well. 2 minutes late. What were you doing in the car that took 2 minutes long?" She asked crossing her arms. "Mm mom stop we literally just got here." Betty said. Alice sighed and had Jughead come in. "Have you been drinking? Oh we are gonna have a talk in the morning." Alice told Betty as she was half asleep. "Put her in bed." Alice said. He nodded as he helped her up the stairs and into her room. He gently helped her get into her bed. She laid down as he reached down and pulled off her heels. She mumbled something in her sleep but he couldn't understand what it was. "Get some rest betts." He said before turning around to walk out. "Wait jug." She said sitting up. He turned around, waiting for her to respond. She patted the side of her bed. He sat down beside her. "Thank you for bringing me home." She said smiling at him. "Of course Betts. I'm just glad I caught you just in time before that guy brought you to his house to well you know." He said. "To what?" She asked. "Well to take advantage of you." Jughead replied. "What no. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would do that." She said. "Well I don't know." Jughead said raising his eyebrows. She yawned, clearly exhausted. She smiled at him as she leaned in and hugged him tightly. "Mm you're such a good person Juggie. Thanks for always being there for me." She said as he hugged her back. "Of course betts. Anything for you." He said blushing slightly. She smiled once more before pulling away. He smiled at her as she leaned in a kissed his cheek making him blush harder. "Well I should get going." Jughead said. "Mmkay I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked. "Well yeah if you're up for school." He said. "Ohhh yeah school ugh." She groaned before plopping down on her bed and laughing. She sat back up and continued to laugh making him laugh. "Goodnight." He said. Suddenly she had the urge to kiss his lips. So she did. He froze. He was shocked. He opened his eyes wide but soon melted into the kiss. She continued to kiss him as she got on top of his lap. "Mm Betty we...should stop." He mumbled. "Why?" She said. He pulled away from her lips and looked at her. "Well you're um drunk." He said. She frowned as she got off of him. "Oh my god I'm so stupid I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that." Betty said as she crossed her arms while looking at the floor. "No no you're not stupid it's just well I don't want to take advantage of you. You're not thinking straight." He explained. "Right right. I'm sorry." She said. "It's fine." He said awkwardly. "Well goodnight Jug." She said quickly. "Yeah uh see oh tomorrow." He said before getting up and walking out.

"Took you long enough." Alice said waiting at the bottom of the stairs. "We were just... talking." He told her before walking out of the house and getting into the car. Betty sighed. 'Why did she just do that?! ' She thought. She might have just ruined their friendship. Oh god she doesn't want that! Now she's overthinking. She's thinking about how he quickly pulled away. "Oh god." She said before laying down and trying to forget about it.

   She heard her alarm go off and felt the massive headache she currently had. "Ugh." She groaned. She doesn't think she could go to to school at least not right now. She decided to go later in the day like during lunch. She doesn't care if her mom and dad don't care. She feels like she's dying. She set her alarm for 11:30 and went back to sleep. A couple hours later she heard her phone buzz about three  times. It was Veronica and Jughead. She saw that it was 11:25 and she decided why not get up.
'Where are you girl? You okay!?'
'You coming to school??' -Veronica 💗
'Yeah I'll be there for lunch. Wasn't feeling too good after last night.' She replied.
'How are you doing betts?' -Jug😍
'Yeah I'm feeling better I'm coming during lunch.' She texted back to him.
She put her phone down and got up to get ready. She got changed into a pink long sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans. She fixed her hair and makeup and put her shoes on. Lunch started in ten minutes. She went downstairs. Thank god her mom and dad were at work or she would have had to sit through a whole pep talk from the both of them. She took her dad's car and drove to school.

   She arrived at school and walked to the lunchroom. "Betty." She heard someone call her name. She turned around and saw Nick. Why was he literally everywhere. It's probably nothing. I mean they went to the same school. "Oh hi." She said smiling at him. "How are you feeling?" He asked as they walked to the lunchroom. "Oh I'm feeling much better than last night that's for sure." She said. "That's good." He responded. They reached the lunchroom and continued to talk. "So uh I'm sorry if I seem annoying or anything. I don't mean to be." Nick told her. "Oh no. You're fine." Betty said looking at him. "Are you sure. Many people don't really like me for some reason." Nick explained frowning. "Oh I'm sorry and yeah I'm sure." She said touching the side of his arm quickly. Jughead looked around for Betty. She was supposed  to be here by now. He finally spotted her and smiled. He saw her reach out and touch someone's arm. He looked over and saw that guy from last night. Who was he?? He rolled his eyes and went back to his food.

"So Betty maybe you'd like to go to dinner or something with me? Just as friends. To get to know each other better." Nick asked her. "Oh uh-" She was
unsure of what to say. She looked over and spotted Jughead eating his food. "Um..sure but as friends." She said. "Great." He said smiling at her. "Well uh I'll talk to you later." Betty said before walking away. 'What the hell is wrong with you!? Why would you say yes! You don't even know him!' She thought to herself. "Perfect." Nick said smirking as he walked away.

A/N: NICKKKKKKKKK!!! Betty has no idea what she's getting herself into does she???? Will she actually go through with it? What is Jughead going to think about this? Comment your thoughts. I love you all ❤️❤️😘