Part 3

Betty stood motionless. She didn't know what to do. Nick was currently on her bed, staring at her. Was this another nightmare? No, it seemed too real. Nick got up and approached her. She gasped and backed up as far as she could into the wall. He threw her dress on the floor and gripped her hips. He kissed her lips and moved down her neck. She whimpered and tried to push him away. He kissed down her chest. He threw her onto the bed and took his shirt off. "Nick." She said. "What baby." He told her. "Please s-"  He kissed her lips. She began to feel dizzy like she was going to pass out. "Sit up Betty." He demanded. She tried to but couldn't. What was wrong with her. He sighed and pulled her up and reached behind her to unclip her bra. She shook her head. He took off her bra revealing her bare chest. He pushed her back down. He sat up and unbuckled his pants. "Nick stop!" She yelled a little louder. She kicked him hard in the chest making him fall off the bed. She rolled over to grab her phone. "No no!" He yelled grabbing her leg and pulling her away from the nightstand. He rolled her on her back and tried to pin her down. She tried to fight him off. "Betty stop being so fucking difficult!" He yelled slapping her hard across the face, stunning her. "Now you are going to give me what I fucking want!" He yelled louder. She closed her eyes. "Get the fuck off of her!" She heard someone yell. She heard Nick grunt and a body fall to the floor. "Oh my god Betty are you okay!" She opened her eyes and sighed in relief as she saw her one and only. "Jug. He tried to-" She cried as she jumped in his arms. "Oh Betty." He said holding her tightly. She cried into his chest. He pulled her up to face him. "Oh god Betty your cheek! Did he hit you!!" Jughead said frantically. She nodded as she continued to cry. He gritted his teeth as he held her close again. She hugged him back feeling her bare chest hit clothed one. "Jug how did you-"
"I was calling you for the last twenty minutes. I wanted to come over since your parents aren't home and-"
"I thought my mom was here." She said. "No no one is home except you." Jughead explained. "I figured you just fell asleep. So I decided to come over anyways and thank god I did. Oh baby I'm so sorry." He explained kissing her lips. She kissed back. She pulled away to see Jughead staring down at his stomach. She looked down to see him bleeding. He fell to the floor and revealed Nick who was standing behind him. She screamed loudly as he smirked holding the knife in his hand. She managed to get up and run out her bedroom door. He chased after her. She went down the stairs but her caught up to her and pushed her down to the floor. "You bitch!" He said slapping her once more. He picked her up and went back into her room. She kicked and screamed but it was no use. "NO HELP ME! NO STOP!" She screamed as he threw her onto her bed. She shivered in fear. He locked her door and approached her holding the bloody knife. "Now Betty! I wouldn't try anything if I were you!" He told her. She began to cry once more. She looked down and saw Jughead's limp body on her bedroom floor. "No no no no!" She repeated. "Now I'm not going to fucking say ur again. Stop being difficult!" He said. "No!!No!!" She screamed pushing him off of her. She fell to the floor. He pushed her down and plunged the knife into her chest. (End of Nightmare!)

    Betty screamed as she woke up. Okay that was too real! She sighed and noticed she wasn't in her room. She wasn't even in her house. She was in Jughead's trailer, laying in his bed, with him. They must have came here after the party. "Betty what's wrong! Is it the baby!" She sighed in relief and kissed his lips. "No. Everything is fine. The baby is fine. I just had this horrible horrible nightmare." Betty explained. Jughead sat up. "I was in my room and Nick was there and he tried to force himself on me then you saved me then he killed you then he killed me!" She said really fast. "Betty calm down. It was just a dream. Everything is okay." He said hugging her. "I'm just. I'm so paranoid." She told him. "I know," he said kissing her lips. He then moved down to her neck. "How about I get your mind off of it. Hmmm?" He said kissing her neck, making her giggle.  She nodded and kissed his lips.

A/N: PHEW thank god it was a dream!😣😅 Comment your thoughts and/or suggestions for the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed.🤗 Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️