•04•

bitches broken hearts_____

_____

dedicated to lenzielmao
for being a kind hearted friend, ly
_____

🖤

We were at the hospital for six days and we hated every minute of being there. Everyday the nurse came into our room and asked if she could do anything for us. Our answer was always the same.

"Let us see our baby."

But however we tried to get permission to see our baby, nothing helped. Nothing. The more we tried, the more we got depressed. Not knowing what exactly happened, why I got the heart attac and why they wouldn't let us see our own baby.

Today was the last day of being in the hospital. My physical condition got a lot better, but not my mental condition. I was a wreck. And not only me. Johnny too. Both of us suffered over the death of our baby and we cried a lot in the past few days.

The pain never went away and the empty feeling neither. It felt as if someone would've ripped my heart out of my body, but I was still living and awake and I could feel the straining pain, pounding deep inside me.

Just on time, the nurse came in, Ms. Lewis.
"Ms. Ziegler, Mr. Orlando. You are now officially allowed to go home. The only thing you have to do is to sign these files."
I sceptically looked at the papers which she held up. "What is that?" I asked.
She gave me a polite smile.
"You only have to fill in your peraonal informations, so we know who you are, just in case you have to come back here again for some reason."
"Okay." Johnny nodded. "We'll fill in our personal informations and then sign the papers."

I glared at him, but nodded as the nurse handed each of us the papers. I filled in the usual boring questions like my name, birth date, adress and stuff until my eyesight hit a special question.

Do you have any feedback for us to make our service better?

I shook my head and was about to write down that they should let the parents see their baby if they want, even if it was dead, but Johnny grabbed my hand and stopped me from writing. He gave me a pleasing look and I knew he just didn't want to cause any drama. I knew he shared the same opinion as me, but still, the more drama that was happening, the more stress we would have. And stress was the last thing that we wanted right now.

I closed my eyes and let out a paiful slow breath, before setting the pen down and opening my eyes again. I put the papers on the bedside table and so did Johnny.

"If you're ready to leave, I can call the nurse."
Johnny offered.
I nodded. "Yeah, actually I can't wait to leave this god damn hospital."

He let out a deep chuckle before pressing the red call button. A few heartbeats later the door burst open and the nurse hurried inside the room, picking up the papers we filled in and quickly checking on them. Then she gave a glance at us and forced a smile on her face.

_____

another one for jenzie feelings
since today's no going WeLl😑