•18•

tie me down

tie me down

_____

dedicated to honeyitsjenzie
cuz ur a really funny person <3

_____

🖤

3 weeks later...

Johnny has been distant the last few weeks.
He has been avoiding me, he left the house early every day and came back home late night.

I didn't know what was going on, I seriously had no idea. I was home all day, alone, feeling frustrated. When he came home late he just pecked my lips and went to bed, while I was asking myself if anything of that had to do with me.

I replayed the last weeks over and over in my head, but I couldn't find anything what I possibly could have done, to make him upset or mad.

Once again it was evening and I sat on the couch, scrolling through Netflix on the big TV.
I was rewatching Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, when I heard the door lock clicking and soon after the door swinging open. I turned my head to see Johnny stumbling inside the house.

His eyes met mine for a second before he broke the contact and quickly went up to the room. See that's what I meant, he did this for a few weeks now, ever since we visited out parents.

"KENZIE!" he suddenly screamed my name.
My eyes went wide and I jumped up from my place. "Oh my gosh, what happened?" I asked in shock when he came down the stairs.
"You need to dress up, we're going out, okay baby?" he asked and I sighed in relief.
"Dear lord! You scared the shit out of me, Johnny!" I said and shook my head.
"What should I wear?"
"Something comfortable, in which you feel good."

He just answered my question and pecked my lips, before he shoved me upstairs into the room, patiently waiting for me to change. This is very weird aswell, normally it's not a problem that we change in front of each other.

I changed into a dress which reached down to my knees, I brushed me hair and walked out of the room, Johnny still standing in front of the door. He looked me up and down, a smile plastered on his face.

"You look amazing, baby." he compliments as he grabs my hand, leading me towards the door.

We made our way over to the car and he opened the door for me to get in, closing it after I sat down and moved my feets out of the way.

He then got into the drivers seat and drover off. After about 20 minutes he stopped the car on the side of the street. Houses and civilisation nowhere to be seen.

He got out of the car and helped me get out too, before he grabbed my hand gently and led me over the street.

I followed him up a little hill and suddenly saw a beautiful lake. The sunset reflected on the water and everything was shining in beautiful orange and yellow tones.

My eyes glided from side to side, admiring the breathtaking view in front of me. Everything seemed to be as in a fairytale, a light breeze let my hair fly around slightly.

"Wow, it's beautiful Johnny." I whispered, almost too qiet to hear.

"Not as beautiful as you." he answered and turned to me, brushing a few hairstrands behind my ear.

I felt heat flushing to my cheeks and knew that I was red by now. Johnny rested his hand on my cheek and pulled my face closer to his. Our lips brushed against each others, we shared a soft, yet passionate kiss. When he pulled away, he looked right into my eyes... and got down on his right knee.

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, you're the most beautiful, kindhearted and amazing woman I've ever met.
When we first met you didn't even like me, you could literally not stand me and I just wantd your gorgeous body.
But now everything is different.
Now you love me and I love you.
We've been through so much in our lifes, we got through the time when my sister hated us being together, you stood up for yourself against the schools bitch, I saved you before Jacob could rape you, and we got through the hardest time in our life. The time after we found out... that we lost our baby.
And now, today we're here, in front of you am I and in front of me is the woman I want to wake up next to every morning, the woman I want to spend my life with, the woman I want to promise to love forever.
But the question is, does she want that too?
So I am asking you Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, mother of my first child, will you mary me?"

I couldn't think.
I couldn't move.
I couldn't speak.
I couldn't breathe.

My view blurred from hot tears, I could still see the sparkling ring in the small black box, the ring that should remind me of him, forever. I could still see his smile, full of hope, full of love.
I could also see how insecure he was.

"Yes!"

_____

comment "💍" if this was
cute af