•14•

low life_____

low life
_____

dedicated to mackozings
cuz i love you so much hoe <3
_____

🖤

How could she do that to us?
That was the question that swirled around in my head. After everything we have been through, all she could do was to yell at us? Yell at Johnny?
All she could do was to give him the fault on everything that happened?

Honestly, yeah he was the one who asked if I was okay, but I said I was and obviously I wasn't. Besides the fact that both of us were really needy that time and maybe even a tiny bit drunk or at least a little bit dizzy.

"What now?" I asked out of nowhere.
He confusingly glanced at me. "What do you mean?"
I sighed and rested my elbows on my knees.
"I mean, what do we do now? They know everything now, but she started yelling at you and I yelled back and now we sort of hate each other, well let's say dislike not hate because that's a really strong word."
"I guess we can do nothing." he answered. "Hey what do you think about visiting and telling my family?"
I laid my head back against the seat.
"I actually don't know. I'm afraid that they will yell at me, but I guess it's only fair to tell them because we told my family too.

He nodded and turned the car right into a small street, before he turned the car completely, out of the small street and towards the direction of his old house. After another ten silent minutes we arrived at his house and he stopped the car. We turned off the music and got out of his car.

He took a hold of my right hand and we walked over to the door. "Everything will be fine, okay Kenzie?" he said and looked in my brown eyes.
I nodded and took a deep breath. "You can ring the doorbell, if you are ready." I said.

He almost immediately pushed the doorbell.
I heard shuffling inside the house, steps, a hand grabbing the door knob, twisting it and opening the door.

"Oh em gee!"

"Hey choppy." Johnny greeted his little sister with a cheeky grin. "Kenzie oh my gosh! I missed you so much, where the heck were you? I needed my best hoe!" she screetched, not paying attention to her older brother. "Hey Lauren, uhm... we need to talk, I guess." I said after we exchanged a quick hug. She then looked at her brother and examined him from top to bottom. "You need to explain a lot, Johnny. I hope you know what's coming to you."

I couldn't resist a slight chuckle when Lauren cocked her eyebrow up and stepped aside to let us enter the house. "Mom! Come downstairs, Your son and his girlfriend are here!"

Steps came down the stairs and a woman with beautiful green eyes came towards us, Meredith Orlando. "My son... and his girlfriend..."

"Why?"

_____

i got invited to a party by a guy i consider my friend but i feel like this is some kind of a date and now i feel really bad😥