•06•

that's alright

that's alright

_____

dedicated to purplefacey
for being an amazing writer and friend
_____

🖤

The next morning I woke up next to Johnny. He was still sleeping ao I decided to get up and use the time I got, to think. I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass from the shelf and filled it with water. I drank the whole glass and placed it in the sink before I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I grabbed a soft blanket and wrapped it around my body.

I couldn't stop thinking about Maddie.
I was so shocked after I saw her, I couldn't believe it. I didn't see her for nine months and I didn't even call her. No one of my family, I left them in the dust.

I asked myself why I left them altough I clearly knew the reason why I left my family. It was because of the baby. It was because of my mistake. I didn't regret what I did, I just wished that my life would be a lot easier than it was at the moment.

I sighed and shook my head to get rid of my sad thoughts. I changed my position, desperately trying to clear my mind. Again I sighed.

I needed help, obviously. I missed my family and since the baby was... Since the baby wasn't there, I could practically go back to my family. But what would Johnny think?

I shook my head and grabbed my phone.
I dialed the number of an old childhood friend, from who I knew that she could help me. Well, maybe she couldn't, but the sassy queen she is, she would definitely tell me her opinion, no matter if I would like it or not.

I heard the calling sing two times before she picked up the phone.

"Bitch why are you calling me at three in the morning? You better have a damn good reason or else."

"Stop yelling trough the phone faith! Your poor neighbours."

"Well, I'm not the bitch who called me in the middle of the night!"

"Okay, okay, sorry."

"So, what do you want, why are you calling? Do you need anything? Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes or maybe-"

"No, I don't need weed or alcohol or stuff like that! I need an advice or at least your opinion damn!"

"Oh, if it's only that. Tell me sis, what happened."

"After we lost contact in high school, I met someone, well to be honest it was Johnny Orlando-"

"JOHNNY ORLANDO AS IN THE HOTTEST FUCKBOY ON EARTH- I JUST CHOCKED ON MY BREATH?!"

"Uh... yeah. Well, I met him and we got close, like really close and we kinda ended up in bed. I lost my virginity blah, blah, blah. And one night, we had no more condoms and-"

"OH EM GEE! YOU GUYS HAD UNPROTECTED SEX! #FUCKOFFSAFERSEX "

"Exactly, and I got pregnant, by accident of course-"

"NO WAY YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!
I CAN'T EVEN- LIKE BITCH WTF!"

"Okay, no. Bitch, stop fucking interrupting me."

"Jeez kenz, calm your ass bitch."

"Whatever, I got pregnant and we ran away from home. We bought our own house and stuff and one week ago I got birth pangs. We made it to the hospital, but I suddenly got a heart attac."

"Holy shit."

"Yeah, the doctors were able to save me, but... They couldn't-"

"I get it, I get it. You don't have to say it. I'm sorry for the both of you."

"Thank you. When we left the hospital yesterday, I bumped into Maddie."

"Your sister, right?"

"Yeah, she started asking questions, but I practically ran off. And now I'm asking myself if I should go back to my family since... you know."

"And now you want my opinion on this shit."

"Nothing more, nothing less."

"No, don't go back to your family. You just built yourself a great life with the fuckboy and-"

"Don't call him that."

"Whatever, you built yourself a life and you'd only destroy it by going back to your family. My advice is to just visit them and explain everything, then you go back home with you future husband and deal with your own shit."

"Do you really think I should stay with John?"

"Yes, duh! Would he leave you?"

"No."

"See. If he wouldn't do it, you shouldn't do it either."

"Okay."

"Good and now let me sleep. A bitch is hella tired and that bitch is me."

"Good night."

"Go off motherfucker."

With that she hung up and the line went dead.
I looked at my phone in my hand. It read 3:42am and I yawned. I took the remote from the table and switched on netflix.

Good luck on watching your favourite series while you have so many shit in your head like me. That was going to be the end of me.

I didn't pay attention to the screen for a single second. All I could think of was what faith said. I should only visit my family, I think with Johnny, and explain everything to them. After that we'd go home and everything would be good.

Yeah, that's what I wanted. My damn life to be good, at least for once.

_____

here you go. your own chapter purplefacey don't forget to say thank yOU🤧