•08•

taste

taste

_____

dedicated to jvobaby
bc I just wanted to say hi to u
_____

🖤

He roughly smashed his lips against mine and lifted me up by my waist. I straddled his lap, my legs on either side of his body. At the moment he was sure I wouldn't stop him anymore, because I was too turned on by myself, he took matters into his own hands.

That's just how he was, dominant. He always knew what he was doing and he was the one who controlled most of it.

Small moans started to escape my lips as he cupped one of my breasts in his hand and started to suck and bite it. I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

How much I missed this. How much I missed him, his touch, the feeling of being very special to someone, the feeling of being wanted. I missed the way he seduced me and the way he made me fall all over in love with him again, I even missed the feeling of him, being the one who has control. The one who controls me, who shows me who I belong to. I missed all of him.

He placed kisses all over my upper body, going upwards to my collarbone, neck, jawline and back up to my lips. As we kissed I felt my pants being tugged down and soon after Johnny nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

He lighly pushed me down on the couch, while I fumbled with his pants, pushing them down, leaving him in his boxers. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him hungrily. He moaned as I went down to his jawline and neck. I teased him as I kissed everywhere except for his sweet spot. Growing slightly frustrated, he growled and pushed me down hardly.

I gasped as he shoved his hand down my panties and ran his middle finger up and down my slit,  teasing me as he stopped his movements at my entrance and looked at me with a devilish smirk. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You thought you could be a tease? Hm, now tell me, how does it feel to be teased like this? I bet you are craving for those fingers, deep and curled inside you. Aren't you?" he hummed against my ear. I whimpered. "J-Johnny plea-"
"What are you trying to do? Are you begging me to forgive you, to please you, to make you feel good?" he asked, his voice deep and husky as he still didn't move his damn fingers.

He was right. I would've begged him to just let it go and make me feel good, but now all I did was being quiet. I closed my eyes, eagerly waiting for what he was going to do next.

"You know what?" he asked and pulled his hand out of my panties. My eyes fluttered open and I almost lost words. "Wha-"
"No no no. Don't talk." he said and kissed me to keep me quiet. "Are you mad at me?" I asked in between the kiss.
"Well, you know what would lighten up my mood. Do you?" I definitely knew what he meant, so I nodded and got up from the couch.

Forgive me dear lord. I only did this once and now I'll do it, during my first time after pregnancy. I mentally shook my head. I got on my knees in front of Johnny and took a deep breath, before lifting my shaky hands to the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down.

"Why are you nervous?" he asked and tilted his head. He reached his hand to my cheek and cupped it.
"You know, I've only done this once." I aswered and kept my head down. "It's fine, you'll do great." he said and let go of my cheek.

I nodded and took another deep breath, before I carefully took his dick in my hand and rubbed it a bit, making him hard. I then looked him in the eyes and slowly licked over the tip, slow enough for him to adjust to the feeling after nine months.

"Fuck!" he cursed and threw his head back, which gave me enough confidence to take his tip in my mouth.

I licked over it in circles before I took as much as I could into my mouth and started to slowly bob my head up and down. Soon he was a moaning mess. He cursed and moaned my name until he spoke up. "Put your h-hands behind your back."

I obliged to the only sentence he could manage to bring out and he immediately put my hair into a temporary ponytail, before he pushed my head all the way down his shaft. I gagged and tears filled my eyes. He bobbed my head up and down, controlling the pace and how much I take in.

"H-harder." he moaned and I hallowed my cheeks out even more.

I could tell he was close, really close, which means he was kind of weak right now. I gave him one last hard suck, before I pulled my head back with force and got up to straddle his lap. He didn't protest and let me align him up with my entrance before he looked straight into my eyes as I let him slid all the way inside me.

Both of us let out a loud moan and I started rocking my hips back and forth, dugging my fingers in the soft skin of his back, scratching along it which made him groan in pain. I kissed his neck and sucked on his sweet spot as I left a hickey.

He flipped us over and hovered over me, pulling his dick almost completely out of me before he painfully slid all the way in again and roughly thrusted in and out of me, making me moan his name in pleasure.

"F-faster Johnny." I moaned as I felt him reaching deep inside me.

He pounded faster and harder into me and I felt a coil building inside of me. He glided his tongue over the skin of my collarbones and bit my neck, which only added more pleasure to my body.

"I'm so close princess!" he breathed and spread my legs more to create a better angle for him, to reach deeper inside of me.

He hit my spot and my eyes shut tightly as I screamed his name while I cum. My walls clenched around him and I moaned like crazy.
He didn't slow down as he used my clenched walls to work himself to his own release.

"Hurry Daddy, I need you!" I moaned for him.

He let out a loud growl and cursed my name as he shot his hot cum inside me and added a last sloppy thrust before he pulled out and collapsed next to me.

We were both a panting mess. Layers of sweat covered our body's and we were too tired to get up.

"I missed you Daddy."

I sighed and wrapped my legs around him before I closed my eyes and slowly let myself drift to sleep.

_____

YES this chapter is inspired by another book FIGHT ME y'all should love me
for giving you SMUT😤