•16•

like a G6

like a G6

____

dedicated to writejenzie cuz u always say that
i need jesus and i just wanna clarify
that ur right
_____

🖤

I was awoken by someone placing a hundred kisses on my face. As I opened my eyes, Johnny pulled away and smiled at me.

"You're awake!" he said happily and I smiled.
"Why'd you wake me up?" I asked, my smile turning into a frown. "I'm hungry." he answered.
"Then go get yourself something to eat!"

I answered him loudly and attempted to turn back around, but Johnny grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I will." he whispered into my ear and bit the earlobe.

I let out a surprised squeal when I suddenly felt my panties being yanked down and Johnny shifting closer to the lower part of my body.

"Johnny, w-what are you doing?" I asked, although I knew exactly what he was doing.
He was going to get something to eat.

I felt his hot breath fanning against my heat and his pupils dilated towards it. I bit down my bottom lip when his tongue swiped over my clit, but soon after soft moans escaped my mouth. I moaned and arched my back when I felt him digging his tounge inside me and his fingernails burying into the skin on my hips. He felt good, reaching deep inside me.
I intenionally grabbed his dirty blonde hair and pulled on it, signaling him to go deeper, harsher.

"You taste so fucking good, babe." he hummed and I moaned. The vibration of his voice only added to the pleasure he gave to my body.
"Fuck, just d-don't stop."
I breathed out, trying to surpress my screams. He chuckled lightly against my heat and I groaned.

Seconds after, he shoved his index finger into me and I moaned out loud. I felt my stomach tightening when he added another finger and scratched on my walls, making me scream in pleasure. His licking became harder and his fingers reached, curled deeper inside me. I clenched around his fingers and my breath hitched.

"Are you close, princess? Do you want to cum?" he asked in a raspy, yet sexy voice. I moaned, almost nutting at his choise of words.
"Y-yes, please!" I moaned and gasped as he pumped his fingers even faster in and out of me. His eyes darkened with lust as he curled his fingers inside me again.

"Yes who?" he asked and harshly licked over my clit again.
"Yes, daddy! Yes, please I need to!" I screamed out in a begging manner, his actions almost too much for me to bear.
"Cum princess, cum all over my fingers." he demanded and smirked devilishly, due to the fact that I was all his, just begging for him.

I screamed out his name when I cummed all over his fingers, my throat hurting, my legs almost numb and me a panting mess. I whined in protest when I felt him pulling his fingers out of me and looking at me. He then sucked his fingers clean, grinning at me when he finished.

I sighed and let my head fall back onto the pillow. Then I smirked to myself.

"Thanks for waking me up."

_____

ugh here you go smUT for y'all😏😤