•12•

no role modelz

no role modelz

_____

dedicated to jenziesdaddy
bc we all love us a good daDdY
_____

🖤

Soon Maddie apporached the door and stared at me. "Why?" Was all she said when I looked back at her. "I'll explain everything later." I answered and hugged my mother tighter. The brunette nodded and went back inside, leaving me, my mother and Johnny. As I felt my mother slowly pulling away from me, I let go off her and took a step backwards.

"Why Mackenzie, why?" she asked, her face tearstrained and red. "It's fine mom, let's go inside and we'll explain everything." I said and grabbed her hand, leading her into the house.
"Who is 'we'?" she asked confused. "Johnny." I said and turned around to show her that he was there too. She just nodded in confusion and continued walking.

Another ring from the doorbell made the three of us stop. I nodded at Johnny and he went back to open the door, while my mother and I went to the living room. She sat down on the couch and I sat down on the other couch, in between us was only a small table.

Seconds later Johnny came back in and sat down next to me, wordless. "Um, hey. Are y'all good?" A sweet voice asked. I turned my head and looked into two beautiful eyes. As I was examining the beautiful girl I realized that it must've been Angie. "Omg Angie is that you?" I asked and jumped off of my seat. "Yes omg, Kenz!" she screamed and I ran into her arms. She hugged me tighgly as I mumbled into her shoulder.

"I missed you so much." She giggled. "I missed you too." We stood like this for a few seconds until she pulled away. "Okay and now, tell me, what is going on here?" I sighed but agreed. "Okay, let's sit down first." I demanded and everyone sat down.

On one side, my mother in between Angie and Maddie and on the other side me and Johnny.
I took a deep breath before talking. "Let me start with him," I said and pointed to Johnny. "First of all he's not at fault in any of this. When we met, we got paired up for an assignment, which we never finished by the way. We spent a lot time together and just fell in love. Yes we did it and I regret nothing. One day we were invited to Jacob Satorious party and I almost got raped by him." I explained and looked ip to see everyone with widened eyes.

"It only stopped because I threw up and  Johnny came. We immediately drove back home, I threw up several times after. Later that night I realized that we had sex the night before the party. Unprotected." I finished my sentence and heard everyone gasping, my mother nearly crying.

"Later I met up with my girls and told them about my assumings and they bought pregnancy tests for me. I took them and they were positive. That was the day, I told John that I was pregnant." I said and looked at Johnny, he swiftly took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"That also was the day, we ran away. We were sure you guys would judge us or maybe even tell us to abort the baby, so we ran away. We bought a house and built ourselves a new life, everything was great. Until the day I was supposed to give birth." From even thinking of what I'd say next, I felt tears filling my eyes. I grabbed Johnny's hand harder, I didn't have the urge to look up.

"In the morning I got birth pangs and we got to the h-hospital... and t-then I passed put a-and-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I started crying in Johnny's arms. I could hear him talking, he probably told them what happened. What I thought was confirmed when I looked up and saw his red, puffy eyes filled with pure sadness.

My body went numb and my view got blury, I felt arms wrapping around my body and people yelling hysterically, but everything seemed to be far away. And then my vision went black...
not that it was the first time that my vision left me in the dark.

_____

i wrote this chapter on maddie's 16th birthday so yeah congrats mads🎉
also glowyjenzie here's your chapter❤