•05•

entertainer

entertainer

_____

dedicated to gorgzieg
cuz I got no one else to dedicate this to
_____

🖤

"You can leave now."
She said and turned around to leave the room.
"Well, let's go. I don't want to stay  in this hospital any second longer than neccesary."
I scoffed and grabbed the few things we took to the hospital when we got there.
"I'll take the rest of it. I'll meet you in front of the hospital." Johnny said as I trailed out of the room.

I quickly nodded and made my way to the elevator. I pressed the button and the door opened, after I got in, the door closed and the elevator made it's way to the ground floor.

I walked out of the hospital and bumped into someone I would've never expected to bump in infront of this hospital. I fell to the ground and immediately started to pick up the items I brought with me.

"M-Mackenzie?" the person almost whispered.
"What are you doing h-here?"
I slowly turned around and my eyes almost fell out.
"Maddie? I-I'm sorry I g-gotta go." I said hurriedly and walked away from her.
"No, no, no I thought you were kidnapped! Damn Mackenzie!" Maddie cried out and made me stop.
"I can't stay here. And I also won't explain you what I did and why I did it nor will I tell you why I'm here." I answered coldly and ran all the way to Johnny's car.

I quickly opened the car and threw my stuff in the trunk. Then I sat in the passengers seat and let it out. I started sobbing, but soon the sobs turned more and I sat there crying.

I heard the door crack open and Johnny shifting into the seat right besides me. "Hey, Mack, what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked while he placed his left hand on my lower back.
I tried to control my sobs, but failed and cried even more. "I-I... M-Maddie she..." I burst in tears again. "What? What is up with her?" he asked worried and looked at me. "I met h-her in fron o-of the h-hospital and she asked m-me all those
q-questions."
"Calm down Kenz. It's alright, I'm right here."
Johnny comforted me and I calmed a little bit down. "She asked why I left and why I was in the hospital and she also said that they tought that I was kidnapped." I told Johnny and shifted closer to him. "Fuck." he cursed under his breath. "What did you say?" he then asked me.
"I told her that I won't tell her what happened or why I was in the hospital." I said and he nodded.
"Okay, whatever. Let's just go home." he said and I agreed.

We sat in silence as Johnny drove us back home.
My toughts went back to Maddie, her face expression was burned into my brain. She looked so shocked, but relieved at the same time. Angry and sad, but mostly worried about me and I could practically read the all the questions off of her mind.

When we arrived home, we went inside and put our stuff away. "I'll go and get some sleep if that's okay." I said on my way to the steps.
"Wait!" Johnny then stopped me.

I turned around as he came over. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. His right hand made it's way up to my face and he cupped my cheek. He then started to lean in and our lips matched. Our lips moved slowly and in sync. My hands found their way up to his neck and I wrapped them around it. My fingers tangled in his hair while his grip on my hips tightened. His tongue glided over my lover lip before he let it slip into my mouth.

"John" I moaned into the kiss and I felt him grinning. He then pulled away and trailed small kisses down my neck to my collarbone.

Suddenly he stepped away from me. "Okay, now go and take your beauty sleep." I gasped and my eyes widened. "You asshole!"
"You asshole." he mocked me and laughed, I just rolled my eyes. "You'll definitely get payback for that." I said, but he just continued laughing.

I again rolled my eyes, before walking upatairs to our bedrom. I dropped my coat and changed into my pyjamas before brushing my teeth, crawling under the blankets and turning the lights off. I snuggled into the covers and closed my eyes.

_____

in love with lexi's and greg's new song ffl🔥