•15•

better now

better now

_____

↬ dedicated to jenzieheart_
cuz you're amazing em hehheheh
_____

🖤

We sat down in the livingroom of the Orlando's house, together with Meredith and Dale and Lauren. After two long hours of explaing, answering questions, laughing and crying, we finally cleared things between us and Johnny's family. We were good. They weren't mad at us, didn't give anyone the fault on anything and didn't yell at anyone.

They invited us to stay over the night, but we passed and got back into the car. We drove back home and sat on the cough together, we turned on the tv and switched on Netflix. After half an hour arguing about which series or movie we would watch, we decided to watch 'The Babysitter' and three episodes of '13 reasons why'.

After almost four hours and a half we turned off the tv and snuggled deeper into the blankets. My head against his chest and his head on top of mine, my hands around his torso and his arms around my waist.

After what felt like hours I still wasn't asleep.
I was thinking too much. About my own family, about Johnny's family, about our friends and us.
My life didn't go as I planned it a year ago. One year ago I didn't think that I'd end up pregnant and lose my baby. I thought that I'd be a normal human, but I didn't know what would be coming in the future.

I remembered the time, when I couldn't stand Johnny. He was annoying, a bad boy, player, fuck boy. Whatever you want to call him. Honestly, I never thought that I would end up, where I am today and especially not with him. Neither was it my intention.

But I'm happy to be where I am now.
I would never want to go back. I know I went through a lot tough times, but as long as I'm with Johnny, I would go through hell and back.

I would forever be with him.

_____

ugh a filler chapter without any conversations that sucks for u