•13•

new you

new you

_____

dedicated to briianna-
cuz she's not a silent reader and a crazy bitch
_____

🖤

I woke up staring at a white ceiling.
Deja vu, not a long time ago I woke up like this in a hospital bed, but I knew that this was my house. My old house. My old house?

I sat up straight and almost bumped against Angie's head. "Oh my gosh! What are you doing?" I yelled as I was scared as hell. "I was watching you and hoped you would wake up." she replied and took my hands, helping me to get up.

As I was was standing I looked around the room and realized that it was my old bedroom.
"Your mother thought you would like it." Angie's voice interrupted my thoughts. I shook my head.
"Where is everyone?" I asked. "They're in the living room and they're waiting for you." she replied and took my hand, slowly pulling me towards the door. I followed her.

As we reached the living room everyone stared at me, Johnny was the first one to rush over to me and embraced me in a tight and warm hug. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I told them everything, I-I hope you don't mind." He mumbled as he burried his face in the crock of my neck. "It's fine, Johnny." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Mackenzie I-" my mom started, but I quickly stopped her. "No, Mom it's fine. Please, I don't want to talk about it. I-I can't, didn't you see what just happened, I don't really want to get another heart attac, so please let it go." I replied and sighed. She nodded. "It's okay, I guess. And I'm not mad at you, you know... for running away. I can understand your case. Being pregnant in such a young age- I-I'm sorry"

"Mom what are you sorry for?" I asked and went over to her. "Are you telling me that you're sorry that I ran away? That was not even your fault. I should be sorry for running away, you and Maddie even thought that I was kidnapped!"
I almost yelled at her.

How could she think that it was her fault? It was only my fault. My stupid mistake. I made everything worse. What was I even thinking?

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. so what do you want to do?" my mom asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't even know what time it is."

Johnny quickly checked the time before he replied. "It's already 8 pm. We should probably go home." I nodded and saw Maddie, Angie and mom with disappointment in their faces. "Why don't you just stay overnight?" Angie asked. I sighed. "We just wanted to visit you guys and explain everything, nothing more."

"Yeah, we only came to tell you guys the truth and then leave, so come on kenz-" Johnny started, but suddenly got interrupter by my mother. "You!" she yelled and pointed her finger towards him. "Shut your mouth! My daughter can make her own decisions, you don't have to ruin her family life, after you bastard ruined her life by making her pregnant!"

His mouth closed and his eyes darted into my mother's eyes he stood just an inch away from me. Silence filled the room for a heartbeat, before I immediately started yelling at my mother.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! How do you dare to yell at him like that! He didn't ruin my life and he is not a bastard! It's not only his fault that I got pregnant, it's also mine! And that we ran away was a decisions we made together! You have not a single idea in what we have been through the past nine months, you have no idea how our lifes are going and how hard it is to live with the knowledge that your own baby died!!! And now you offend him and make him look bad. How dare you?! Stay the fuck away from us!" I dedicated my words to her before I hurriedly grabbed Johnny's hand, to lead him out of the house and push him towards the car.

Without words I sat in the passengers seat and let him sit in the drivers seat. He started the car and drove of. I turned on the music and pushed all my thoughts away, only focusing on the lyrics of "Hard to face reality".

_____

heard about Jojo's drugdealer and that
she be taking sum hard shit.🤑