•07•

mad love_____

mad love
_____

dedicated to sam_mendes_
for inspiring me to write mature scenes
_____

🖤

"Kenz wake up!" Johnny said and shook me awake, lightly and as I didn't move he shook me harder. "Ugh, Johnny. No, I don't wanna get up."
I replied and pulled the blanket over my head, right before Johnny pulled it away from me, leaving me slightly freezing.

"Why were you down here and not in the bed?" he asked confused. "Because I woke up and called someone." I answered, trying my best to get my blanket back. "Who did you call in the middle of the night?" Johnny asked and I snatched the blanket out of his hands. "I called an old friend of mine because I needed an advice, don't worry. It was a girl though."
"That's not the reason why I'm asking." he stubbornly replied.

I sighed while I wrapped myself into the blanket again and looked at him. "I was calling her because I needed an advice, just like I said."
He sighed and looked at me, before flatting down next to me. "You know, you could've easily asked me, Kenz." He nudged me slightly, signaling me to make some space for him.
"Yeah, I know but I needed the opinion from someone who is not involved." I explained as I moved to give Johnny space. He crawled under the blanket with me and wrapped his arms around my upper body, resting his forehead on mine. "Can't you just tell me what you needed an advice for?" I closed my eyes and sighed. "You're way too stubborn."

He giggled and pulled me closer to him.
I snuggled into his chest as I could hear his heart beating slowly. "What do I have to do, so you tell me what you needed an advice for?" he mumbled and I felt his hands moving to my lower back. "Well, nothing much." I hummed as I was too unconcentrated by his touch, to speak clearly.

He chuckled before he lowered his head and pushed his plump lips against mine. He tasted like mint and chocolate as I kissed him back and tasted all of him. His tongue lightly poked against my lower lip and I slowly seperated my lips, before he let his tongue slide into my mouth.

It felt like I was in heaven, flying even higher than nine months ago. Nine months ago, actually the last time things got as intense as they were right now. The tingling in my whole body, exposed the fact that I was craving for him. For his touch, his lips, all of him. I wanted him, I needed him. Right now and right here.

I slowly guided my hands down to the hem of his shirt. A growl of excitement escaped his throat as I began to tugg on his shirt. Faster than I expected it, I got rid of his shirt and found myself laying on my back, with my hands wrapped around Johnny's neck. I pulled him closer and matched our lips again as I now felt his cold hands slipping under my shirt, slowly moving towards my breasts and unclapsing my bra, before he carefully began to stroke them.

I shivered as I felt him marking me with hickeys all over my neck. The thought of him claiming me as his, turned me on even more. He travelled down to my collar bones, but stopped as he removed my shirt. As my upper body was fully naked and completely exposed to him, he took a secont to examine me. Within a second his eyes darkened with lust and his face expression became more intense...

_____

Insomnia is a fucking pain in my ass🍑