Chapter 32

Jimmy:

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Jimmy, what's wrong?" She asked again.

"N-Nothing." I answered.

I hate lying to her. I hate it, but I just cant tell her, its too soon.

"Dammit, Jimmy." She snapped, clearly she was annoyed. She stood up and walked out the kitchen.

I looked at Kimberly and she shrugged.

"Honey, wait." I called as I followed her to the living room.

She started pacing. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. She was nervous. She knows somethings up.

"I don't wanna do this anymore." She said softly as a tear managed to slide down her beautiful face.

"I know. But its too late to turn back. We're already here... " I replied as I pulled her into an embrace.

"I don't want to loose you, Jimmy." She whimpered as she hugged me tighter. Now, I could feel the tears forming.

"You're not going to loose me, okay? Im going to be right here." I assured as I stared into her gorgeous blue eyes that were full of tears.

"I love you." She said as she placed her lips on mine.

"I love you more." I replied as I deepened the kiss.

"Now, Don't cry, please. Cause you're going to make me cry." I told her with a soft smile.

She nodded and chuckled.

"Sorry to interrupt but someone is outside, knocking." Kimberly said. We looked at her before looking at each other.

"Don't worry, Its Chrome." Maverick said as he came down the stairs.

He walked up to the door and opened it.

"Maverick." Chrome greeted before walking in.

"Jimmy, Sarah." He said as he turned to us.

"Chrome."

Then his eyes landed on Kimberly. His eyes went wide.

"Are you K-Kimberly? Kimberly Foxe?" He asked. She slowly nodded with a weird look.

"How did you know?"

Chrome let out a sigh, "You're mother worked for me."

My eyes instantly shot up to Kimberly, she just stood there, with a blank expression on her face.

"T-that's good to know." She said sadly.

"She was a great woman." Chrome added, which made her smile a bit.

"I know."

Sarah and I smiled at her.

"So, what's going to happen?" I asked as I wrapped an arm around Sarah's waist.

"Well, first of all, I need to talk to Sarah. Alone." Chrome said.

Maverick and I nodded.

"You got this." I whispered in her ear as I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Kim, let's go." I said as Maverick, Kimberly and I walked to the living room, leaving Chrome and Sarah alone.

To be honest, Im scared. Why does he need to talk to her alone?

"Hey guys... Um... Can anyone explain to me what's happening?" Kim asked.

"Jimmy, care to explain?" Maverick smirked as he sat on the couch and placed his hands on the back of his head.

"Fine. Kim, this might be a long story, so kick back and relax."

She nodded.

"Where do I begin?"

Sarah:

"I know where he is." He said.

Well, that was straight forward.

"Where?"

"The abandoned warehouse by the pier." He answered.

"There's an abandoned warehouse by the abandoned Pier."

"Where is that?"

"Outside of town."

"Okay. When are we going?" I asked.

"Hopefully in 0300."

I nodded.

"Okay. That's seems like a plan." I told him.

"Sarah, there's something you should know." He said nervously.

"What?" I asked.

"He knows."

A/N:
Sorry for the cliffhanger! Haha! Clichè I know! :P

So yea, This is actually a filler chappy :P so yea.

Just a few chappys left, my lovely turds and this story will end :)

AND YES! I WILL BE POSTING 'DIFFERENT' s and 'CROSSING LINES' s PLAYLIST ON 8TRACKS! MAYBE TONIGHT OR SOON :P HAHA I'LL BE POSTING THE LINK! DONT WORRY! :)

So yea, i hope Ya'll enjoyed this short chappy! :)

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YA'LL! IT MEANS SOO MUCH!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT WHAT YA'LL THINK AND FOLLOW!!

Oh and @1Lifeis4JimmyFallon, this one is for you, love :)) <3 Thanks for everything!

HOPE YA'll ENJOY!!

Love,

-Sully :)