Chapter 15

A/N:

YEAA! :) Hope you enjoy! :) HAPPY READING! Dont forget to VOTE,COMMET AND FOLLOW :) Oh! And I might write a new Jimmy/Sarah AU fanfic :) Soo yea! But hope you enjoy this chapter :) Comment and Meassage me if you want clarifications. :)) Haa yeaa :) HAPPY READING :)

-Sully-

I woke up and noticed that the sun was up and shining. I looked up and saw Jimmy's adorable sleeping face. He looked so peaceful. I tried standing up but his arm was not helping.

I tried moving but he just pulled me closer,

"Where you going?" He asked without opening his eyes.

"Tryn'a get up." I replied as I tried sitting up again.

He lifted his arm and I was finally free. I kissed his cheek and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

I came out and saw him making breakfast and jamming to 'Sexyback'. I leaned on the counter and watched him. A few moments later, he finally turned around.

"That, my lady, is how you bring sexy back." He winked and walked up to me give me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and reached for the cup of coffee.

"I have to say, that was delicious. Well played, Fallon." I said as I sipped from Jimmy's glass. He nodded, "I know." He laughed, Cocky Fallon.

"So, where do you want to go?" He asked, I shrugged, "Anywhere."

"What about a walk in the park?" I asked, Jimmy nodded. "Yea! And maybe we can pass by Gary." He said happily. I smiled. I can finally meet Gary!

I closed my eyes and opened them to see that I was back in my room back at my place. I took a quick shower and freshened up. I wore a plain blouse, some jeans and some chucks. I fixed my hair and went to Mav's room. He was just sprawled on his bed. I shook my head. Oh Mav. I grabbed the covers and pulled it over him. He groaned and snuggled deeper into the covers. I kissed his cheek and went back to Jimmy's place.

"You ready?" Jimmy asked as he got his phone, wallet and keys. I nodded, "Yep!" I answered as I walked out the door. Jimmy followed and locked up before following me down the hallway. He held my hand and pulled me close. He kissed my head and continued making our way downstairs.

It was a typical day at the park. Couples having sweet moments, friends laughing and kids playing. I'd like to have kids someday... With the right man. I looked up at Jimmy. Is he the right man? A thought of me having kids with Jimmy ran through my mind, and I swear, I instantly blushed. I shook it off and continued. Its just nice to have kids...someday.

Everything was going great not until I heard a man gasp from behind. Jimmy and I instantly turned out heads.

"Sarah!?" The man gasped. Oh. My. God. Son of a...

"Aaron?" I asked him, he nodded and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Damn. You're still beautiful. Not a thing changed." He complimented as he gave me a 'body stare'. I felt Jimmy tense up. I looked at Jimmy and back at Aaron. I sighed.

"Aaron, this is my boyfriend, Jimmy,this is... Uh...Aaron." I said awkwardly. Jimmy looked at me and back at Aaron.

"Im Sarah's Ex-Fiancè" He introduced.

I flinched when he said that. WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM?! I dont think HE NEEDS TO SAY THAT. I looked at Jimmy but he was just looking at Aaron. But I felt him tense up.

He reached his hand out for a handshake, "Pleasure." Jimmy greeted. Aaron did the same.

Jimmy glanced at me. Well, Dammit.

"So where you guys heading?" Aaron asked, Jimmy shrugged, "We really dont know."

Aaron smirked, "Well, ya'll wanna grab a bite?" He asked. I shook my head, "No thanks, Aaron. We just ate." I answered. "Really? Aww, Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded. "Yes. We're good." I said while rolling my eyes.

I wanted to kill this bastard.