21. Growing

The group split up at their respective intersections. Now, Yoongi and Namjoon were alone.

"So, about the advertising. I know I recommended a video, or something like that, but I feel like just posting an everyday ad, or dance video isn't original enough. I feel like we need something more." Yoongi started the conversation.

"What are you thinking?" Namjoon responded, generally curious.

"Well, I feel like we could use our locality more to our advantage. We could do more local shows and such. Also, if we can manage to prepare a large enough show, then we might be able to post it on YouTube, and maybe get enough profit off of it to start looking into collaborations with more well-known businesses, or people," The pink haired male knowledgeably explained. The financial expert nodded his head along to what he was saying.

"Would you be willing to play the piano for this?" The Younger questioned.

"Well, we could compose some more songs for them. And maybe I'll be able to warm up enough to play something, but that's a maybe. Also, when do you want to start filming the self-composed dance video thingy?" The elder questioned.

This made the other give out a chuckle.

"The self composed dance video thingy?" He mocked.

Yoongi glared.

"Well, we have to finish some things this week but we might be able to start that next week. Does that sound good?" Namjoon asked.

The other nodded.

The two walked on in silence for a bit before Namjoon halted rather abruptly.

"We're here. I'm sure you're gonna love my studio, hyung," The younger smiled down at him. After a nod of confirmation that he was heard and a soft smile in response, they head up to the apartment building.

"Ah, it's a bit of a mess. Sorry, Jin and I probably forgot to clean up." He muttered.

A soft chuckle was heard from the other as he looked around.

"This is nothing. You should see my house before I clean it. It legitimately looks the pits of hell threw up and decided to leave it there for more shit to accumulate over time," he responded. His description of his home pulled laughter from both boys as they grimaced through the horrible imagery. The younger took a breath.

"Well, it's really too small to have much stuff in. I think it's fine, but sometimes I wonder if Jin-hyung wants something bigger."

"Do you two consider this house home?"

"Well, yes..."

"Then he'll stay here as long as you want to. If this is considered home you should know to treasure it, because sometimes a house isn't that. Sometimes a house is not your home."

The younger blinked, surprised at how knowledgeable the other's words were.

"Thanks. Now let's head to the studio, shall we?" There was a thought running in the back of his mind, one he would question later.

Why did he seem so wise in that topic..?

Meanwhile, not too far away, there was explosions of sound erupting from two particular dance instructors who were sprinting away from an angry financial manager.

"Yah! Get back here! You're gonna make the whole shop hate you!" The eldest shouted. The other two simply giggled and continued with their mission, as they ran away from the other and around the coffee shop they had decided to stop at. Unlike what Jin said, the residents were finding this rather amusing. Some were giggling and others were just smiling at shaking their heads.

This went on for a good ten minutes before the other two decided it was time to stop. They looked at each other and started giggling viciously.

"Sorry Jin-hyung, that was really fun though..." The youngest said, attempting to be polite and apologetic. And failing. Jin scoffed.

"Wow, thanks. Can we actually sit down and have a civilized conversation now?"

The other two giggled yet again and slid in to a booth across from him. He sighed. There were a few seconds of silence.

"You know, for the two loudest dumbasses of the group you'd think we'd know what to talk about," the horse muttered under his breath.

Jin glared. "Language."

This earned a roll of the eyes from both the younger boys sitting at the table.

"Why do you act so much like a mother? Seriously, it's slightly disturbing. Is that a natural habit or-"

"Aha!"

The brown haired boy was cut off by an obnoxiously loud exclamation next to him.

"I have a topic to discuss..." the speaker turned to his victim sitting next to him.

"How are you and Yoongi?"

This one question caused a rose of scarlet to rise onto his face.

"W-what do y-ou mean by that?"

The eldest across the table giggled.

"Oh I like where this is going," he smirked clapping his hands together.

"Jungkook told us you ducked in the dance room already."

More scarlet bloomed on a petrified face. The other inhabitant at that table was looking at Jin, questioning his choice of words.

"Sorry it was a typo. You know how the 'd' is right next to the 'f' on the keyboard?" The elder answered his questioning glance. Well, sort of.

"No! No no no no no! We did not! We had finished a dance routine and Jungkook came in and thought what we were saying sounded dirty and made assumptions but it was only a dance routine nothing else. I swear he as the mind of a ten year old oh my god I'm going to kill him-"

The embarrassed male's rant was cut off by the sounds of laughter.

"We know Jimin. We just wanted to tease you."

A sigh of relief was heard.

"Gee thanks."

The male sitting next to him smiled and ruffled his hair.

"You two do have a special connection, you know that? I've only ever seen him genuinely happy without looking cautious when he's with you."

The youngest smiled.

"Well, I'm hoping I can get more than that. He deserves more than that."